[IF] All You Can Eat (Gain Nothing)

Options
124»

Replies

• abi_bennett
    abi_bennett Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    this is a total fantasy thread. i love it!

i would eat as much chocolate as i could and then some. i would have pizza, chinese and indian takeaway every day of the week. I would drink pepsi max by the gallon (actually, i do that anyway as theres no calories in it haha). and if they ever made vegetarian KFC, i would eat that too!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Chips, with all I can drink soy chai lattes and a side of Timbits. Maybe throw some white pasta in there, puffed wheat squares from the vending machine at work, Pizza (mmmmm that made me drool a little), Burger King Whoppers, McDonald's fries, Black Forest cake, Chocolate with nuts or toffee in it, red wine, all i can eat trail mix with the m&m's in them, donairs, cherry pie (omg I love cherry pie). Ok now i'm just torturing myself. I am going to continue to eat my super awesome, good for me salad :cry:

Edited to add: chow mein and sweet and sour boneless ribs
  • Nattitude77
    Nattitude77 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    CHEESE, CHEESE and more CHEESE...... I would have unlimited well made extra Cheese poutines and I would have pizza and I would indulge in coca cola!! Oh and Beer for party time! :)
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options

tater tot hotdish

Yes!!! That is my favorite one!
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    mmmmm chili loaded french fries... and nachos... and nacho cheese by the jug...

and cheese cake, and blueberry pie, and boston cream pie...

and doughnuts, and cookies...

and macaroni and cheese with a side of pizza with a side of taco bell with a side of a big mac...

and a panda express 3 item plate with fried rice and chow mein and egg rolls...

and a whole jar of peanut butter...
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I really miss having my metabolism at age 17 (5'10", 170#). At that job I only had 30m for lunch, but I could down ALL of the following WITHOUT gaining any weight:
    • 32 oz soda (regular, NOT diet)
    • EITHER a 12 pack of Taco Bell soft tacos OR a large double meat philly cheesesteak with everything
    • massive bucket-o-fries from the cheesesteak place

During a work shift, I'd refill that soda mug 2-3 times (free refills). And after work I'd often have a couple of Cinnabons (full size) and/or a couple slices of Sbarro pizza (end-of-day throwaways, free)

Background:
    I was obese from ages 10-15, but around age 16 metabolism kicked up a notch and I grew 4" and lost 20# at the same time. At age 17, I worked a HIGH activity job; I was the ONLY tray washer for an entire mall food court (~20 shops) on weekends (peak time). The only time I had help was during holiday season they'd hire 1 seasonal worker to help me. There was ZERO automation, all manually done unless you count the giant fan to cool me cuz I also used to speed up tray drying time. Plus I had to toss all of the garbage bags in the compactor several times a day (24 bags @ 44 gal each). I worked 12 hours on Sat and 8 hours on Sunday. Weight was level and BP was normal. If only I had access to a gym back then....
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I really miss having my metabolism at age 17 (5'10", 170#). At that job I only had 30m for lunch, but I could down ALL of the following WITHOUT gaining any weight:
    • 32 oz soda (regular, NOT diet)
    • EITHER a 12 pack of Taco Bell soft tacos OR a large double meat philly cheesesteak with everything
    • massive bucket-o-fries from the cheesesteak place

During a work shift, I'd refill that soda mug 2-3 times (free refills). And after work I'd often have a couple of Cinnabons (full size) and/or a couple slices of Sbarro pizza (end-of-day throwaways, free)

Background:
    I was obese from ages 10-15, but around age 16 metabolism kicked up a notch and I grew 4" and lost 20# at the same time. At age 17, I worked a HIGH activity job; I was the ONLY tray washer for an entire mall food court (~20 shops) on weekends (peak time). The only time I had help was during holiday season they'd hire 1 seasonal worker to help me. There was ZERO automation, all manually done unless you count the giant fan to cool me cuz I also used to speed up tray drying time. Plus I had to toss all of the garbage bags in the compactor several times a day (24 bags @ 44 gal each). I worked 12 hours on Sat and 8 hours on Sunday. Weight was level and BP was normal. If only I had access to a gym back then....

Ah, high school, I remember those days. When I was 17 I was the same way. I worked at Togo's 3-4 days/week. On my lunch break I would eat an entire family size sandwich and a large soda, didn't gain a pound. If I could go back in time for any reason it would just be so I could eat anything and not have to worry about the consequences
  • msclairuk
    msclairuk Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    If I could eat my favourite foods and not gain weight, My food diary would look like this:

For Breakfast: Traditional English Breaky of Sausage, Bacon, Eggs, Hash Browns, Baked Beans and lots of buttery toast.
    2nd Breakfast: Croissant with Nutella and a big wedge of FlapJack
    Elevenses: Devon/Cornish Pasty with a dollop of ketchup
    Brunch: Apple and Pear Crumble with Creamy Custard
    Mid-day Snack: Bar of Chocolate (Diary Milk from the Fridge)
    Lunch: Big bow of Pasta, Bacon, Creamy Sauce and Parmesan
    Afternoon Tea: Scone, Clotted Cream and Strawberry Jam
    Early Tea: Lasagne and Chucky Chips
    Supper: Pizza
    Dinner: Battered Fish and Chips from the Harbour
    Dessert: Chocolate Fudge Brownie with Ice-cream
    Evening Snack: Chocolate Cheesecake, Vanilla Cheesecake... Mmmm Any Cheesecake
    Nibbles : Pringles (all flavours)

And a Banana just to add in some nutrition :)
  • apatheticsloth
    Options
    If I could just go back to breastfeeding.

I mean me breastfeeding babies...that just sucked weight off of me and I had a voracious appetite.
  • msclairuk
    msclairuk Posts: 50 Member
    Options

I mean me breastfeeding babies...that just sucked weight off of me and I had a voracious appetite.

I'm so glad you clarified 'your babies' as I thought the post may have been written by a purvey minded bloke lol.
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options

I can't wait to get preggo, I'm gonna eat a house :)
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Pasta-I can eat it endlessly omg. Oh and real full fat ice cream. I can't eat full fat fairy anymore since having my gallbladder removed :(.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I already do. It should be known, though, that I subscribe to the moderation on occasion theory.

'moderation on occasion does not sound' like the same thing as 'all you can eat and gain nothing'
  • apatheticsloth
    Options

I'm so glad you clarified 'your babies' as I thought the post may have been written by a purvey minded bloke lol.

Yeah I figured I should clarify that. :laugh: My babies aren't babies anymore though. :cry:

Regardless, I AM pervy...but a female perv. :wink:
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options

Proud tandem nursing mama here! :) The weight did just come right off, especially when my youngest was a newborn (and my daughter was 18 months at the time -- they both sucked the weight right off)!
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    What a fun topic! I want to get the most bang for my buck, so here we go: honey butter on fresh, hot biscuits, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies a la mode with whipped cream and butterscotch sauce, chili cheese tater tots, and chips and queso-- the really gnarly kind made from Ro-Tel "cheese"!
  • ohsnapitssummer
    ohsnapitssummer Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7wqsSyLZSHfc7j65LzwD6p6n0wWfPybwrbd0UQ1ovrOlglGAJ9Q
    It hurt to google search a picture:cry:
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    If you could eat anything you wanted, drink anything you wanted and even lose weight cause your metabolism is just so high. What would it be? We all know people like this, or even you yourself used to probably have a metabolism like this.

I pick Doritos and I would get my Coke back. Those two things I miss so bad, its like a drug for me. I see someone eating Doritos over yonder and I become a jealous ex boyfriend who wants those Doritos back. I'm a big time steak person, and although I haven't quit it 100% I'd like to be able to All I can eat buffet on it. I see Doritos, and all those chips in the chip isle, and I just wanna flip them all off cause they are so delicious..Its not fair!!

How about you? What would be your favorite food/drink to go back to and not gain an ounce?

I would eat the entire pizza pie. A plain pie with extra cheese. I used to eat the whole pizza pie, I wish I could eat all of it again but not gain weight. Pizza has lots of calcium and protein, but the problem is theres so much fat and calories, but if I were not to gain an ounce I would eat it all. I would also make baked Ziti or baked shells (pasta) everyday with extra cheese, and using the whole box of pasta.
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Pepsi and I would make all my delicious goodies! Homemade cinnamon rolls, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, Oreo truffles, fried Oreos, and soft pretzels!
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Poutine
    chinese food
    sour gummy candy