anyone need to lose 100+

Options
Hey guys, In the next year or so im going to attempt to lose 120 pounds. Im going to be joining the army after all this is done.

But im wondering if there is anyone else out there that needs to lost as much as I do. I keep seeing people that have never weighed as much as I have.

I need people who understand, and are there, so we can help each other, or have been there, so I could get some advice.

im gonna need a lot of help in the next year if im gonna make this happen. :):)
thanks guys.

Replies

• misterwah
    misterwah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Heya! I'm not joining the army, but I am in that 100+ boat with ya. :) In fact my dad and I have issued each other a "weight loss challenge" - both damn intent on losing 100 by next Aug.1! Though my actual goal is more like 130.

There are *lots* of people on here that are losing that much, have lost that much, or are just starting to like us. I find a lot of inspiration from my friends on here...

All the best for success!!!
  • BarbieLuvsPINK
    Options
    Hi, Kelleyhelm1 im also going to attempt to loose 120lbs as well. I need a buddy too.
  • janda060708
    janda060708 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ as well. I need support and accountability! We need to band together!
  • JESSEVANS1980
    Options
    Hey Everyone.
    I have a FB Challenge Group that have several people that are focused on losing 100+ lbs. Message me for info on joining if you are on facebook. www.facebook.com/AHealthyEver
  • PennyPD
    PennyPD Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just joining today, would like support and motivation going both ways. I need to lose about 95 pounds, so close. Anybody need a internet buddy to keep each other going?
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I started on July 22nd, with a goal of 125 pounds. So I still have 103 to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me. Im on all the time. Im very motivated and would be of much support to you all as well as can use the support in return 
  • dieter75
    dieter75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am also in that group to lose 100+ lbs. I just started over a week ago. So add me in. I need all the support I can get.
  • lindseydavis07
    lindseydavis07 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I need to lose about 200 lbs, you can add me! I have been going since June 25th and have lost 31lbs already! I am on MFP daily to log and give others support! feel free to add me! :) Good luck!!
  • pajouey79
    pajouey79 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Am sending FR. 30 pounds in going from about 330 to 150ish... :)
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    total I need to lose: 130
    left to lose: 106

but I'm 44 years old, so it won't be as easy for me as it will for you

you can do it!
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 120 lbs to lose!
  • kelleyhelm1
    kelleyhelm1 Posts: 80 Member
    Options

you can do it!

hey, congrats.

my mom is 43 and she is having the hardest time losing weight, how are you doing it??
  • leed12345
    leed12345 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

you can do it!

I could have written this post! 44 here and need to losw 130. Been going since June 1, but it is HARD!! You can do it! Just log everything...even bad days. A personal trainer can be a huge help as well, if you can afford it. I only go once a week, but the accountability and support from a trainer is amazing too. Good luck!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I also have 100 more lbs to lose and would like to lose it in a year so I can be at a healthy weight to start a family. Feel free to add me.
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    I started at 118 lbs. to go, currently at 90 lbs. to go. Add me if you'd like - but please write something in the request. I'm super supportive.
  • jedgarner11
    jedgarner11 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i can use some buddies
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I've lost 100 pounds and have 57 left to go. I'm happy to support you in any way that I can.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I got about 130 to lose
  • jasoncbackus
    jasoncbackus Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm working on 100+...anyone is welcome to add me!
  • homegirl614
    homegirl614 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in the same boat as everyone else, I need to lose around 100 lbs. Anyone can feel free to add me, love having new friends