Turbo Fire

Options
TheMrsCole
TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Started Turbo Fire yesterday and am looking for some TurboFire buddies to help keep me motivated along the way! I have started it once before and ended up stopping before I hit my goal. So I want to complete it this time!!

Replies

• turboyvette
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! I am currently doing ahybrid of turbofire and Chalene Extreme. Could use some support myself! It's a great program!
  • Terilyn623
    Options
    I'm a bit out of shape for Turbo Fire so I have opted to start with Turbo Jam, which I love! Feel free to add me for support.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I love TurboFire!! My favorite is 45 EZ hands down! I'm in my last week of Insanity, and have been mixing in a little bit of TurboFire as well. Feel free to add me!
  • renee6515
    renee6515 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have done Turbo Jam a lot and LOVE it, have always wondered how much different and how much harder is Turbo Fire?
  • Bluefishstick
    Bluefishstick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also have started and stopped Turbo Fire, and need to get motivated again. But, I have been out biking and enjoying the good weather:)
  • sumitamitra
    Options
    Hi started Turbo fire in May saw great results! Had to stop due to long travel but back again.
  • GoodBye_Fatty
    GoodBye_Fatty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am starting the program Sep 1st! Add me if you want to do together!
This discussion has been closed.