Hey Ladies and Gents, Jake here - Need your support!

Options
I am sure many of you are like me. Unhappy with how you look and how you feel. Every morning I get up and dread looking in the mirror because I know an unhappy face will be looking back at me. I am really determined to lose weight but I'm having so much trouble staying motivated. I occasionally binge and I just hate myself afterwards. I just get an unstoppable urge to eat and I want to curl up and cry afterwards.

That's where you guys come in.

I pledge to update my food diary daily, and head on over to the gym religiously.
I need others like me who are looking for motivation. You help me, so I can help you! This really means the world to me, and I would be thrilled if any of you joined me on this life changing journey.

Lets get fit!

Add me: Jakeyyy_

Replies

• ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • craigyhart
    Options
    Hi Jake when you wake up say to you self today I will go to the gym and eat good repeat I have lost 15 pounds so far it is a lot easier if you do it just for today remember repeat the weight will come off if you need tips on food and exercise will help
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Sounds good :-)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I am very happy with how I look and feel
  • Jakeyyy_
    Options
    I'm overjoyed that you're happy with how you look! That's a great thing I hope I'll experience someday. :) However I doubt everyone here feels that way.

We'll all get there eventually. Just need to work together. :)
  • Jakeyyy_
    Options
    Thank you Craig, I will definitely give that a try! Take it day by day!
  • Terilyn623
    Options
    Hi Jake,

I know exactly how you feel! Once again I am starting this weight loss thing, the only difference is, this time my goal isn't to lose weight so I can look good, my goal is to get healthy, fit and strong! On one of the other post there was a quote that I have adopted as my new morning mantra...You can make excuses or You can get results! I choose results!!
    Feel free to add me for support! :smile:
  • PinkyLilac
    PinkyLilac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Helllooo!

Add me we can support each other xxx