New to this site

Options
Hi, Just want to say hi. Signed up today and hope this will help me loose the weight slowly gained over the past 10 years.:wink:

Replies

• nhhikergirl
    Options
    Well hello there and welcome! I'm jumping back on the wagon.
  • chivitaxxv
    Options
    Welcome!!! I too I'm on a weigh loss Journey. This is a very important and helpful tool.
  • robbree98
    robbree98 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! *hello!* New to this board and excited/nervous to start!
  • hoittie07
    Options
    Iam also new to this i like so far
  • atlcajun
    atlcajun Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I recently joined myself and hoping this helps me on my weight loss journey. Wishing you great success on your journey.
  • Terilyn623
    Options
    Hi! :) I am also starting (again) and just joined the message boards! Look forward to meeting lots of great people!
  • CatDancer4u
    Options
    HI Everyone!

Started back in February and lost 30 pounds up to May....then it all went to heck!
    Just got tired of counting everything. Have gained 8 pounds back and am starting again today....
    Would like to lose another 60 lbs. sigh!!!

CatDancer
  • magbat1819
    magbat1819 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You will do it this time! Good luck
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!! Hope you find it an extra key to your success!!!!

Welcome to all those starting new. I've found this very helpful, even if I've slacked a bit on tracking everything.

I'm open to new friends if you want to add me.

Nancy
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm back again too...if anyone is looking for support and friends feel free to add me. It always helps to have that bit of motivation. We can cheer each other on :)
  • Lidia616
    Options
    Hi all,
    Just recently joined MFP and still trying to understand how it all works! Can anyone give me a primer on how "exercise calories burned" enter into all this? Have lost 5.6 lbs so far but I think I could be doing better if I got a handle on how this came together. I usually have 250-450 calories left at the end of the day after I add in my cardio.
  • trishc776
    trishc776 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. :smile:

8488541.png
  • glenverrier
    glenverrier Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for a friend can add me as well!! The more motivation and support the better!