Hi....just joined today!

Options
Hi....today I signed up in an effort to REALLY let go of the weight. I am nervously excited. Once I get started and in the groove of eating better (my eating isn't that bad), controlling my portions and (drumroll please) actually usingy gym membership! Here we go!!!!!

Replies

• Cat123161
    Cat123161 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will find this site and it's members very helpful and supportive. I am fairly new as well....my 3rd week. I wish you the best and please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • BaconSlanger
    BaconSlanger Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I believe in you! Welcome! Everyone here is awesome!
    You can add me if you want for sure!
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I did not eat bad either in very general terms but my portions had become epic and I did snack more then I kind of realized. I was also just a step above sedentary on top of this. I have been here just about 1 year and have improved pretty much every aspect of my health, eating and fitness because I found this site. I have about 20 more pounds to go but they are proving to be the most difficult, I hope to be at or around goal by winter or spring 2014.
  • bri0628
    bri0628 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club! Congrats on taking the first step. Best of luck achieving your goals :-)
  • rachaellumpkin
    rachaellumpkin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You'll find lots of support here. And it's easy to use. Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was never a bad eater in general either. I have never really cared for sweets or fast food. However, I never realized how much of the good stuff I was eating until I started logging.
    MFP is a great tool with lots of great people. If you use it right, it works!
    Good luck! You can add me if you'd like.
  • TylerB1982
    TylerB1982 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Tyler. Welcome and good luck.