In need of some motivational friends.

Options
ThinkThinMommy_2010
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hello everyone,

I am just getting started on my weight loss journey, and am in need of some motivational friends here. I am 22 female looking to lose 100+ pounds. I have been overweight since around sixth grade and it has only gotten worse since having a child via C-section and a 60 pound gain after Gall Bladder removal. Friends on here would be a welcome thing, so thank you in advance to everyone that may help me along the way!

Replies

• jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp, you're going to love it! I wish I would have known about it sooner! I've been overweight all my life, I lost 80 lbs about 5 yrs ago and slowly gained about 30 of it back. This time around I'm having a more difficult time getting it off. I'm usually on here every day so I can help support and motivate you, so feel free to add me, the more friends the merrier!
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • italianshawtee
    Options
    Hey hun ..we are in the same boat 100+ lbs Ill support you.. New friends are always welcome to add me <3 we can do it together
  • CitronAtomique
    CitronAtomique Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :D
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    I've been overweight for a few years now, I was starting to get to the point where I was mildly obese and actually looked like I was.
    I've lost 50 pounds so far. Feel free to add me, I could use the support and wouldn't mind also giving support too.
  • want2bhealthyyyyy
    Options
    Hey, you can add me, and I can offer support at any time you need. :)
  • amandaphipps
    Options
    I'm in need of some motivation and support throughout this process. I'm 26 and trying to lose 30 lbs. feel free to add me.
  • ChunkyThug
    Options
    Add me? (: I can try to help.
  • Dncing78
    Dncing78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a mom of 3 who is looking to lose 75+! I'm on every day :flowerforyou:
  • Parrishbabe13
    Parrishbabe13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! always good to have extra motivation and vise versa :)
  • ThinkThinMommy_2010
    Options
    Thank you all for the responses. You are all so wonderful. :smile:
  • habsfan802
    habsfan802 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I consider myself one hell of a guy feel free to add me
  • jdurrell013
    Options
    Welcome -- Feel free to add me.
  • pamka49
    pamka49 Posts: 6
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • lizzieloucaws
    Options
    Hello and welcome
    Always looking for support along the way. I find this site really helpful and and community topics are great, I have just discovered the search option which allows me to check out previous threads, turns out lots of people have the same troubles and triumphs in common.
    Anyway feel free to add me
    and good luck on your journey towards your goal.
  • mkrk227
    mkrk227 Posts: 2
    Options
    I need some motivation myself! i'm on and off again and am getting married in November and would like to be in the best shape of my life. Starting p90X on Sunday and would like to train for a half marathon!
  • sallyleena
    sallyleena Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add me
  • gemaquaries
    gemaquaries Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Add me, we can motivate each other :)
  • jmanafi
    jmanafi Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new too! Add me, we can motivate each other :)
  • mrsduke2924
    mrsduke2924 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Feel free to add me - I am finding it so much easier with the support and advice of my MFP friends - makes the journey more of a picnic and less of a chore :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.