Need Help!!!!

Options
Hey guys,
I am getting married April 16, 2011 and need help to lose 15-20 pounds by then, I am doing everything and am not getting the results that i want, i see on the page alot of success stories and i would love all the advice you guys have out there so through it at me!!!!! Please please please, i would love all the support to my fiance is trying to gain 15-20 pounds and me losing i just need help and so support so anyone out there who is willing to help me out would be greatly appreciated....
Hope

Replies

• vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friends request. I'll look at your diary and see if I can make any suggestions. I know for me, cutting the sodium and making sure it was in guidelines really sped things up. I think I was retaining in water what I was dropping in pounds. Also, breaking up my caloric intake into meals AND snacks has sped up my metabolism.
  • astrawther
    Options
    Hello. To piggy back off of vkpmusic, also what's helped me is cutting out the sugary drinks, switching to fat free or reduced fat is great, and watch your portion sizes. With portion control you can eat almost anything!! :smile: Good Luck!!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the wedding. And I see that you joined in Sept and have lost 4lbs already, so congrats on that too.

You have given yourself time to lose this 15 to 20, about 7 months, and I think that's going to be important. When you're close to an ideal weight, or are moving around in the healthy weight ranges, it can be hard to loss fast. But if you stick with it you will see the numbers go down in the time you have. Good luck on your journey and have fun planning your big day.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    if you track every day the great thing about this site is that it keeps you motivated. when you enter your goals and what you ate and did for exercise that day, it shows you what you will weight in 4 wks or whatever. I love that if I enter a day and it was a good day it says I will weigh ten pounds less in a month! that is super motivating to me to stay on track and keep doing my journal entries. good luck and let us know how it goes. It helped me also to put a past pic on the fridge of where I used to be to see where I will be eventually. actually I have a fatter pic and a skinny pic up to make sure I dont get bigger and to motivate me to stay on track. dont bring in any junk food into the house. if you have to have it, go out for it. it will help a lot. and try to eat more fresh fruits and veggies and stay away from 100 cal packs as they are a waste. and try to refrain from eating out as much as possible. the sodium will kill your weight loss.