I'm new and not too sure how to use a message board

Options
Hi everyone,
My name is Jessica and I just found this wonderful app a few weeks ago. So far I love it. I am not sure how to use the message boards because I always feel like I am butting in on someones conversation if I post something. I don't know how anyone can manage to be shy over the internet, but I managed it :) I gained a lot of weight while pregnant and never lost it. I think after almost 3 years, I cannot call it baby weight anymore!! Good luck every one, I hope you can find the strength to stay motivated. I hope that I can find the strength to also stay motivated!

Replies

• vachegomoo
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck! Feel free to post away, you definitely aren't interrupting anyone. :P You'll get lots of great advice and meet lots of great people to help you achieve your goals!
  • MystcDrmr
    MystcDrmr Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    helllo nice to meet you glon your journey .... all friendly here no worries addme as a friend if you like ill addd you ... delores
  • rosef17
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Feel free to joint in the conversations, we all love to chit chat! :flowerforyou:
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Never feel that way! You are not butting in at all. If that was the case then......well, we are all guilty LOL I agree with everyone here. We all love to chat, make friends, offer advise, give encouragement and most of all be supportive. Isn't that what it all boils down to?
  • ashleighk2010
    Options
    People come to the message boards to get lots of different opinions and advice! Feel free to ask questions or supply answers. =]
  • KWright76
    KWright76 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck with your getting healthy journey. Feel free to post something or if you need help just ask alot of people will give you great advice and support.
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Don't be shy... we're all after the same thing - good health! Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me if you need a buddy... :-)
  • Topbobdog
    Topbobdog Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    The message boards are all about support and questions and answers. If you dont know ask at some point in time all of us have wondered something and with people in various stages of this journey and life you are bound to get a few good answers

Welcome to this site.
  • KimikoAnne
    Options
    Welcome :) glad to have you. The reason I joined this site was for the community, you shouldn't let yourself miss out on that! It can make a world of difference to have some support.
  • hamster62482
    hamster62482 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! If I had known message boards were this fun and the people were so friendly I would have joined one sooner :)