Options
2»

Replies

• trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    why not chicks?
    we are more supportive then guys.

Cause a guy will tell you when your being an idiot, girls are too nice to do that. ;-)

Feel free to add me as a friend, I started at 6' 1" and 360 lbs. I did a similar falling down to you, I was at 280 before I fell flat on my face and gained all my weight back. I have done a different approach this time and it seems to work and makes eating healthy easier for me. Cutting sugars and refined carbs was key for me. I do not have cravings where I binge on things anymore.

You're an idiot for your incorrect generalization regarding female behavior.

Better? :flowerforyou:
    Oh snap.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    the chicks on my FL call me an idiot all the time, so that cant be it.

i have a pretty good sausage to taco ratio going right now, but if anything changes, im comin after that sausage.

wait-what.gif
  • Victory_or_Death
    Victory_or_Death Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    why not chicks?

Cause a guy will tell you when your being an idiot, girls are too nice to do that. ;-)

Feel free to add me as a friend, I started at 6' 1" and 360 lbs. I did a similar falling down to you, I was at 280 before I fell flat on my face and gained all my weight back. I have done a different approach this time and it seems to work and makes eating healthy easier for me. Cutting sugars and refined carbs was key for me. I do not have cravings where I binge on things anymore.

thug.gif

LOL! It wasn't me, I swear.....
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Please..... it's cause we are always trying to get into our guy friends' pants...

duh.

:indifferent: FR SEN...oh wait you are a Harvo hottie already. :smooched:
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    why not chicks?

I know right. I goes both ways!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBTcZcdTrQAVnAEl-caa3CWVAFtUtZaba9UP1qNaG0TKT5sIO7
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Also

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT8OEGnDJZyVr1VGQXYTPrrBAI0JVqwnT7BP-ikVmz3RY3T7qK
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    why not chicks?

I'm not too nice. I'll happily tell a guy when he's an idiot
  • darkcowboy
    darkcowboy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • espi180
    espi180 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Been right in the middle of that frustration pal! Fighting to get rid of this burden. Will be glad to give support... add me if you wish!
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Similar size and profile here. 6'3". Starting weight at just under 350 lbs and currently at just around 60 pounds down. Been taking a bit of a slacker holiday on the hard-core tracking this past month but am gearing back up to get serious about tackling the next mini-goal of getting another 50 pounds off of this frame of mine.

Ultimate goal is to get back in to the 200 +/- range over the long haul during this next year.

I am on here daily.

Sent you a FR. Any others out there in the same boat feel free to add me as well.

Best of luck to us all.
  • LuckyFur
    LuckyFur Posts: 96
    Options
    This is really creepy dude.
  • Matt24442
    Matt24442 Posts: 324
    Options
    This is really creepy dude.

X3Skxfq.gif
  • zedgt87
    zedgt87 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I need more dude friends ! add me yo
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Welcome back man!! I started healthy living at 317 pounds and have lost almost 125 pounds! I Totally feel where you are coming from. I was unable to do so many things that most people take for granted. Life has sure opened up a lot more doors and options since loosing a whole person in weight! I often hear people say that anyone can do anything they set their mind to, While I like this quote, I prefer to say A person can do anything they set their heart to. A persons heart is where the passion and drive is at to achieve goals.
    Best of luck man!!

That is awesome!!!
  • madtownjeremy
    Options
    I'm in! I started at 357 and am now down to 304.

...and I've been here a lot lately. So much that I think my facebook is feeling neglected. :\
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Here... Always to help.
  • robabob3
    robabob3 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 313 pounds down from 357 on here everyday at 40 in a row at the moment. Looking for some more friends male or female anyone feel free to add me.
  • ColinJacksonMusic
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me if you would like someone in the UK.

I started my weight loss in Jan 2008 when I was 5feet 10 and 371lbs.

I am still 5' 10" but hit 234lbs today!

My target when I started was to get down to 220 in 6 years which is what I weighed as a schoolboy rugby player. I am still on target so I will then be setting a new one.

I am new To MFP having only discovered it this month so would like some other men as friends who understand what it is like doing this - my wife is supportive but sees things from a different perspective.

The same offer to add me is extended to other posters, not just the original posters.
  • ColinJacksonMusic
    Options
    Thanks to Greg and Victory-or-Death for accepting me as a friend so quickly
  • driftfx1
    Options
    Well I'm 6" 2 336 now was 350 few months ago. And I hate shoe laces.
This discussion has been closed.