Hi Im Katie from Byron Bay Australia

Options
Hello, I'm new here. Looking to get fit and slim and ready for summer, plus improve my health and overall happiness (especially when it comes to trying on my clothes) :-)

So a big hello from Byron Bay Australia :-)

Replies

• DaveS_63
    DaveS_63 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi Katie! you share my daughters name! Feel free to add me as a friend. support and encouragement are what makes this site so awesome.
    Dave
  • robabob3
    robabob3 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey katie, I'm from Aus too in Brisbane, feel free to add me if you like also there is a group for Australians you might find useful, search for Australia in the group section.

Also I love your name ( if its related to the kids book, otherwise disregard this)
    All the best hope you love MFP it is awesome
    Rob
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    And I'm from Cairns! :D
  • peterjasper
    peterjasper Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the Gold Coast.
  • SassyDingo
    SassyDingo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Another from Brisbane!

Good luck
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome Katie - Brissy here, nice to 'meet' you! Loads of Aussies around - and they're all great supporters!
  • iluka52
    iluka52 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie,
    Chris here from Iluka - not far from your neck of the woods! Please feel free to add me as a friend. This is a great site to get help with weight loss.
    Ask any questions you like.

Cheers
    Chris.:happy:
  • paprikas
    paprikas Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Gday from Melbourne! Welcome aboard. We Aussies rock this site.
  • KaseyMackenzie
    KaseyMackenzie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there Katie! I'm not Australian but I do play online games with a lot of Aussies so wanted to say welcome and good luck! This seems like an awesome website with plenty of support for those trying to get more fit and active.