Ab Workouts

Options
Does anyone know any good ab workouts? I feel like sit ups just aren't cutting it for me.

Replies

• jmigneault1
    jmigneault1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kickboxing is the best ab workout!
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    squats, deadlifts, standing overhead press
  • IronAngel26pt2
    IronAngel26pt2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    squats, deadlifts, standing overhead press

This and sprints.
  • linbert57
    linbert57 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    check out Jessicasmithtv on you tube - she has great workouts!
  • Redgal56
    Redgal56 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Check this out too - http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/classes/30-day-abs-challenge/#_

A girl in my Zumba class looked so good after doing this for 30 days that I started last week....can see/feel the difference already!
  • JuantonBliss
    JuantonBliss Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Also, does it really matter what time of day that you do your workouts in? Cause I prefer to do mine at night.

Thanks for the help guys :)
  • IronAngel26pt2
    IronAngel26pt2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Also, does it really matter what time of day that you do your workouts in? Cause I prefer to do mine at night.

Thanks for the help guys :)

anytime....
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Bump to look up videos later
  • thesifter
    thesifter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Prone Holds (planking on elbows) Start with one minute, 3 reps , move up from there.
  • sedillons
    Options
    Absession by Pauline Nordin!
  • anjali_27
    anjali_27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Meshell3786
    Meshell3786 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've been alternating between tonys 10 minute trainers abs, turbo jams abs and Zumba Core. I'm down about 4 inches off my waistline since I started doing these.
  • Mellyandy
    Options
    well its not a good idea to do ur workout first thing before you had anything to eat you need your fuel right!!

I also do mine at night after I have eaten everything for the day so I can burn it off you know what I mean!! It also just feels better to end the day off like that. Don't get me wrong I will do some exercises throughout the day like yoga or go fr a walk but I do the main work out at night!!
  • Mellyandy
    Options
    i love tony Horton!!:heart:
  • HeartRN77
    HeartRN77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I don't know if your into Jillian Michaels but all of her videos incorporate abs and, in my opinion, they work
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    well its not a good idea to do ur workout first thing before you had anything to eat you need your fuel right!!

I also do mine at night after I have eaten everything for the day so I can burn it off you know what I mean!! It also just feels better to end the day off like that. Don't get me wrong I will do some exercises throughout the day like yoga or go fr a walk but I do the main work out at night!!

Working out after you eat is good if you are trying to maintain weight because you are only burning off what you just ate. But if you are trying to burn fat and lose weight, you need to work out on an empty stomach.
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^
    Ignore this
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^
    Ignore this

^^yep
  • Sarauk2sf