Im NEW!!!

Options
My sister mrsjbarnes told me about this site. It looks amazing! I can't wait to start losing the weight, I need a lot of motivation so add me and make sure I stick to it LOL!!!

Thanks!

Replies

• KimikoAnne
    Options
    Welcome! I'm excited about this place too :D I'd love to help keep each other accountable.
  • clbiggins83
    clbiggins83 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I will add you now.. Looking forward to journeying with you on our pursuit of operation fine! LOL
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit -- that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • Ireasha
    Options
    Hi,

I just started today. I am now feeling bad that I did not wake up this morning with the intent of adjusting my caloric intake. I love the site because it will help me adjust what I eat for the rest of day. After looking at what I ate today, this definately inspires me to go home and exercise. I can't wait to post a significant weight loss number. Good luck to all of us!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    FINALLY YOU LISTEN TO ME!! LOL Have Fun Here And Lose That Weight!! :flowerforyou: