Options
Hey my name is Tabitha, I just started my weight loss plan. I am about 50 lbs over weight. I have always been overweight except for once in my life and that was right before i got pregnant. I loved the way i looked and the way i felt. When i got pregnant i really couldn't do anything like exercise wise because i was put on bed rest. I didn't eat right during that time and i regret it now. My daughter will be up and crawling and walking soon and i want to be able to keep up with her and play with her with out getting tired like right away!! So something needs to be done... and i'm ready for it!!! :D

Replies

• KimikoAnne
    Options
    Welcome! I have to lose about 50 lbs too! Let's keep each other on track :)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I was about 100 overweight, and I lost 30 pounds. I hope we can be friends :)
  • clbiggins83
    clbiggins83 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies...Welcome.. I will add you both! I am looking forward to our results following self-discipline. This is a place where you can be yourself, be honest, and be encouraged!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Tabitha:

Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit -- that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra