255lbs to 180lbs... Still not finished

Options

Replies

• regaladoromero
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely amazing! Thanks for posting the pictures, it helps so much...I wanted to post before and after, but Im so
    self conscious...or ashamed!! maybe I will now. Be blessed!
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow, smoking!!

Great job and good luck - continued success. :bigsmile:
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I was totally hoping you weren't taller than me cause my goal right now is 180..haha. I know I'll want to go lower when I get there, but that's what I'm aiming for right now. WTG!!
  • AmyP2004
    AmyP2004 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, WOW!!! What a fantastic transformation you've accomplished. Your health must have improved drastically since 2010, too. I'm also 5'7" and have about 96lbs total to lose, so you're a great inspiration for me. Way to go!!
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look wonderful..:happy: :happy: .
  • syk48
    syk48 Posts: 16
    Options
    Awesome .!! you're doing great.

. You'll make it ,you made this far . Congrats!!!!
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    W0W - Absolutely amazing transformation.

Well done you :flowerforyou:
  • Luuvy
    Luuvy Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! You look fantastic keep up the great work!!
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great.
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I see your pics and I realize I really need to take some (even though I've already lost some and definitely some inches)...but for some reason just can't bring myself to do it. I have a feeling I'll be sorry when I get down to where you are (same height). It's incredible the difference in your pics. I also like that you've done this over time instead of so much so fast. It probably feels like a more permanent change this way. Keep up the great progress and celebrate yourself.
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    x
  • ErikasOperation150
    ErikasOperation150 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great, good work!
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely amazing! Thanks for posting the pictures, it helps so much...I wanted to post before and after, but Im so
    self conscious...or ashamed!! maybe I will now. Be blessed!

Don't be ashamed. It is nice to look at how far you have come.
  • Bell_Lucci
    Bell_Lucci Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Amazing accomplishment. We're the same height and I started pretty close to the weight you started at, so you're an inspiration.
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    I see your pics and I realize I really need to take some (even though I've already lost some and definitely some inches)...but for some reason just can't bring myself to do it. I have a feeling I'll be sorry when I get down to where you are (same height). It's incredible the difference in your pics. I also like that you've done this over time instead of so much so fast. It probably feels like a more permanent change this way. Keep up the great progress and celebrate yourself.

I had to go through some old CD's with pics on them. I wanted to post this for myself as well as others. It shows me I did it once, I can keep doing it. When you are overweight and lose, you will always be a work in progress but you will feel a sense of accomplishment.
  • BeeMarieG
    BeeMarieG Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful accomplishment! I am a very slow loser, and I must say that it's so encouraging to me to see someone who has lost 75 pounds over the course of a few years. While I'm always thrilled for those on MFP who manage to lose this kind of weight in under a year, it can reinforce for me how slowly my body loses compared to some bodies. Anyway, your tenacity and example are SO inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • hmseals77
    hmseals77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • sportybrewerschick
    sportybrewerschick Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    holy cow! congratulations! :)
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    All of these amazing comments are why I joined MFP. You all are so supportive!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!