Work in Progress/5'9" weightloss with pics

Options
My goal is 160lbs I'm 5'9" and currently down to 181.2 from somewhere between 210-220.
:)Keep up the good work babes! We can make this happen!! :D The weightloss from my first face pic to the full body with me sitting was over a period of a few years and subtle lifestyle changes. On July 31st 2013 I committed to logging my calorie intake and exercise and have lost 15+ lbs from the 19th of July to date! Woot woot! Commitment and dedication, real serious dedication - no excuses and doing it the healthy way can yield results - FAST! You just have to get over that 1 week without seeing immediate results and understand that though the gratification might not be instant, it's not that far away either!
Good luck on your journey! If you have similar stats or want to add me as a friend for support, don't hesitate! I owe a great deal of my progress to tips and support found right here on MyFitnesspal from people just like you and I.
Cheers~!

Before: Face/upper body

image.jpg

Full Body 1 year ago:
( to give you a little better idea of my bu

07-22-11055.jpg

And this was a little less than a year ago:

166.jpg

Current (one week ago):
image-1.jpg

Replies

• readanddance
    readanddance Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is amazing. So glad you're on my friend list! :)
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Great work for sure. I am 5'10 and wanting to get where you are now. Good luck and keep going strong..
  • JesseDP00
    JesseDP00 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, way to go!
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Wow! Way to go
  • prattylessfatty
    prattylessfatty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Jillian DOES get it :):):)
  • JoanieGirl2492
    JoanieGirl2492 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing! And super motivating!!!! :drinker:
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    you look great, and have helped motivate me x
  • traycharry
    traycharry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look fantastic.
  • Jettisson
    Jettisson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh my word, you look amazing! Keep on the awesome work! Truly motivational!
  • jilliangetsit
    jilliangetsit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I appreciate the support and I hope it's helping to inspire and motivate! The journey may be long and difficult at times but we'll get to where we're going :) just have to keep yourself on track and stay passionate about all of the hard work you're doing! Cheers!