211 calorie dinner!

Options
When I am running low on my calories for the day, or want a really filling snack, this is what I make.

-2 hard boiled egg whites
-1 oz of tuna
-1/2 tablespoon of normal mayo (obviously less if you use light mayo)
-1/2 teaspoon mustard
-1/4 teaspoon montreal steak seasoning

I just chop up the egg whites, add the tuna, mustard, and mayo, and add a pinch of steak seasoning (~1/4 teaspoon).

I eat this mix on 7 saltine crackers.
SUPER delicious and keeps me full for a long time. All for just 211 calories!

Replies

• mcdonoughjl
    Options
    great idea!! Thanks!
  • Swats915
    Swats915 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who added egg to my tuna! I also like to swap hummus for the mayo
  • gail200186
    gail200186 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    nice
  • lisalisa27
    lisalisa27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting! I have all of the ingredients too!
  • ny2298pdsgt
    ny2298pdsgt Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    bump
  • onefitsurvivor
    onefitsurvivor Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • arhelton753
    Options
    that's awesome!! i am always looks for a good way to fill up on protein & stil get some fats - i need to keep running throughout the day! i am a carb junkie - cutting back on all the carbs & replacing w/ protein is sooo hard for me when all i want it a big ole burger w/ a white bun haha
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    Options
    I like to use the 100 cal guac packs instead of mayo. :happy: I've had this a few times when I'm just too lazy (or it's too hot) to crank up the stove.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    I do this too! But i use plain yogurt or hummus instead of the mayo. Super yummy!
  • juliamcmullen92
    juliamcmullen92 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Thanks. You made me get some tuna today, but I'm sure that mine had many more cals/fat in it. LOL. I will try this. I was going to get the Montreal Steak seasoning, but there was no nutritional info on the label. :mad: Watching my sodium.