Thoughts on fitness blender

Options
Has anyone tried the workouts on Fitness Blender? If so, what are your thoughts/reviews?

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    LOVE THEM!

(can hardly wait til Winter for cooler weather so I can hit their workouts again)
  • ckemmis
    ckemmis Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    What difficulty level did you start out at? I'm no stranger to cardio and weight training, but I don't want to be so sore that I can't even roll out of bed tomorrow. And were their videos your only form of exercise or did you use other methods as well? I've been at a plateau for the last three months, so I'm looking for something that's going to break it.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Love them, end of story. :)
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    They are excellent workouts!
  • sarrah_n
    sarrah_n Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I've never tried it but I'm definitely interested!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    love love love their strength training workouts, haven't tried the cardio yet.
  • BabyCerise
    BabyCerise Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it ! I love that you can do it at home, with only a mat and weights ! I do ALL of my workouts on fitnessblender, it's a great website. Dani and Kelli add about 2 new workouts a week. Add me if you want !
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    What difficulty level did you start out at? I'm no stranger to cardio and weight training, but I don't want to be so sore that I can't even roll out of bed tomorrow. And were their videos your only form of exercise or did you use other methods as well? I've been at a plateau for the last three months, so I'm looking for something that's going to break it.

I tried different fitnessblender workouts after I had finished a month of 30 Day Shred , followed by a monthof Ripped in 30. I tried lots of different workouts, but my favorite was the 85min 1000 calorie workout. It is AWESOME! It is HIIT cardio, strength with dumbbells, and an awesome fast ab section. It's tough and you just have to do the best you can, you WILL improve QUICKLY. They have a new 1000cal that is 88min and an older one too that I haven't tried. It's too hot where I live (with no a/c) at the moment, so I'm waiting til cooler weather to hit them again. If you've done something like 30DS, you can dive in to any of their workouts, subject to personal strengths & weaknesses (plank moves are one of my weaknesses, but I can sit-up & crunch like a maniac--so I keep that in mind when selecting a workout). You can always try something and if it's too much, stop it and try something different. There were times that I couldn't push through certain parts of certain workouts, so I'd skip ahead. I'd also usually find a "back up" video to the more challenging ones in case I find the one I was doing was unsuitable and I'd have it open and queued up in the background, so I could just click straight over to it.

It doesn't hurt to just try. Good luck!
  • AbstractAsterism
    AbstractAsterism Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I've only done their HIIT workouts. Pretty good workouts and they are completely free. Much better than spending $90 on a beachbody program such as T25.
  • Ffcuffs
    Ffcuffs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    They are pretty good workouts. You just need to follow through and stay consistent with a particular program. For example, pick one of their routines; losing belly fat with cardio, and do it every day for a couple of weeks. Then switch to another and repeat the program. What you will find is that your endurance gets better, you'll lose weight and be in better shape. Combine this with some weight training and you will end up in fine shape in short order. I do this with weights, then add full out sprints every other day.
    Hope this helps.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Fat loss program is the best 6 bucks I ever spent. They are really tough but awesome.
  • mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    They are amazing. Love them! I like that you can pick your times. So if I only have 30 minutes to work out, I can do a 10 minute ab, 10 minute leg, and 10 minute cardio. Mix and match.
  • CloverlawnKelly
    Options
    I have done 90's Gillad, Sharon Mann, Jillian Michaels, Chris Freytag and I LOVE Fitness Blender. I discovered them by accident and have been hooked ever since. They have a workout for EVERYTHING!!!! LOVE THEM!