Need to lose 100 lbs who wants to join?

Options
Hi guys
Just joined today . I'm 28 mom of three and looking for another mom who wants to lose 100 pounds with me ASAP
Let me know so we can push each other !!

Replies

• FatToFitMomma
    Options
    I'm right there with ya!
  • SamiAng
    SamiAng Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I need to lose more than that! Totally with you! Send me a friend request if you want! I have a 16 month old :-)
  • dognamedpig
    dognamedpig Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old and I'm 34.
  • peggyray50
    peggyray50 Posts: 170
    Options
    Welcome, I would love to have a partner in this very hard work. I also need to lose 100 plus pounds. I find it so hard to stay on track and I am looking for that push and accountability. Keep me posted. Peg:happy:
  • carofenice1
    Options
    Hello everybody. I joined yesterday. I have lost 34lbs already but still have 138 to go. Would love to join the gang!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like to :D
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am a sahm to 3 girls (13, 8, and 3) and now have 125 to lose to get to my current goal weight :) I started at 150 to lose! Feel free to add me, I do log daily and try to check in as often as I can with friends, though we're pretty busy with sports, school etc, but I am here! :)
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi

You may be interested on joining one of MFP Groups. Dark blue banner, next to Message Boards, type "100 lbs loss" at Search window

Here is a link for a "100" MFP group

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1782-100

Good luck in your journey
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ lbs to lose. I have 4 kids (16, 14 and twin soon to be 12 yr olds).

I'd like to be able to encourage others as they encourage me. Will accept all friend requests.
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    34 y/o working mom of 11yr old and 8month old..lets get it!!!>>>>>
  • lillie22
    lillie22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im in! Im 23 and have a 10 month old :) Was told I was pre-diabetic at last doctor appt, so now its time to quit making excusses and get healthy. :)
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Any and all are welcome to check out the "Let's lose 100+" group. We have a diverse group with quite a few mom's too.

Stop by and check it out if you like.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/50173-let-s-lose-100-
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am not a legit mommy yet. Although, I am fur-mommy to a demon cat and a ADHD doggie. Lolz.

I started at 325, and want to reach 190. Main reason to lose weight, so I CAN start having babies.

You can add me if you'd like. I'm on her constantly, and have an open diary. For anyone else as well, it's always nice to make new friends... just let me know if was from this forum. I get wary of no-message requests.

Good luck! <3
  • MommyLouLous
    MommyLouLous Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 30-year-old mommy of a toddler with more than 100 lbs. to lose. I'd love for you to add me so we can encourage each other. :)
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi,I'm 35 mom of 4. I have about 109 pounds to lose. I've already lost 44 pounds of that.
  • ShannaAutry
    Options
    Right there with you! Mommy of two with 135 pounds to lose!
  • chanel1twenty
    chanel1twenty Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have lost a decent amount already, but I'm still far from my GW & would love to cheer one another on!

I'm 22, had always been underweight-normal until now. I suffered from anorexia from 14-18 years-old, went into treatment & got up to 123lbs when bam! Pregnant. I was still a bit underweight when I conceived, I'm 5'6 so my normal range is 135-150, & was high-risk on a limited activity order which helped me be 190 at delivery in Feb. 2012.
    I began working with a trainer & dieting, got down to 159, when bam! Pregnant lol.
    I was already 19 weeks when I found out, I had conceived my son when my daughter was merely 12 weeks-old. In hindsight I do believe I knew before I officially knew if that makes sense, but dealing with eating disorders it wasn't strange for me to skip periods & I had just had my first baby, so I thought I was feeling the way I was because of that.

But nope, I was pregnant again. With my son I was ordered on bed rest for the entire third trimester, & BOY did I balloon up!
    I got up to 235lbs at delivery, & left the hospital at 225lbs after having my son one year & twelve days after having my daughter.

I desire to be 120-130lbs again, so I left the hospital with a 100 lb weight-loss goal & the knowledge that I had a long, hard road ahead of me.
    Now I'm at 172 lbs, 53 lbs lost & 40-50 lbs left to go.

Anyone & everyone, feel free to add me!
  • JDubIsShrinking
    JDubIsShrinking Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31 - a mom as well - and need to lose more than 100! Feel free to add me!
  • glrblondie
    glrblondie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 28 as well. Single mom of a 4 year old boy. I started with the goal to lose 139 lbs, and have lost 39 so far. I am ready to get rid of the other 100 so that I can live a normal, happy life :) feel free to add me as well
  • maritsa88
    maritsa88 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i'm going to be 25 by the end of September and i'm always coming back and forth! Need to lose more than 100 lbs... Anybody feel free adding me!
  • ragan4bama
    ragan4bama Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Friend me, I'm just getting started back. 28 year old Mom with a 22 month old!