Looking for motivational friends (aren't we all!)

Options
I'm starting again for what seems like the millionth time! I lost 50 lbs a few years ago on Weight Watchers, but after having a baby it's all come back. I'm having trouble making the time to exercise like I used to. So I'm looking for friends to help keep me on track and give me a reason to log in every day! Thanks!

Replies

• sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    Pick me, pick me! :)
  • Looking2blittler
    Looking2blittler Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    We just befriended each other, but I just want to say good luck on your journey. :bigsmile: I will do whatever I can to help you stay motivated.
  • jmort29
    jmort29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm right there with you - Weight Watchers, baby weight, finding time to exercise after kids. I log in daily and would love additional friends for motivation! Good luck!
  • Wappylady
    Options
    Hi - I too am starting again but this time am determined to stick at it so any motivational friends would be great! Feel free to add me if you like :-)
  • girlcalledryan
    girlcalledryan Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I am a mom of a 4.5 year old, and have had my ups and downs for weight loss. I am currently enjoying the down! I am fairly active on MFP and am always looking for other active friends.
  • deepalp
    deepalp Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello All,
    I too am looking for friends, please feel free to add me. I'm 33, need to lose about 25 lbs. I travel a lot for business development and determined to fit back into my business suits before a a big conference in October. Could use any motivation!
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • halips
    halips Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • kathrynm4
    kathrynm4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Feel free to add me. I've just started back a couple of weeks ago also and I'm feeling very determined but need all the support/motivation I can get. We can inspire each other :smile:

Kate
  • nwardlaw
    nwardlaw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for some friends. I have been a member here for quite a while and have no one to share with.... so all of you... pick me too! lol
  • SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • blbechel07
    blbechel07 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody!! I'm feeling more motivated already!! You guys are amazing!
  • evileyefirefly
    evileyefirefly Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well.
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am struggling to drop 30 or so pounds that I've lost before. It's. tough but the good thing is I've done it before so I know I can do it again.

We can do it!
  • WaffyNoonan
    Options
    At the risk of sounding desperate - me too! Pick me!
  • redskiednight
    redskiednight Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants help and motivation - feel free to add me, I'm a daily user who comments and encourages the best I can :)
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like!
  • bspolk
    bspolk Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi I hope you will add me as I too am looking for friends to encourage me and who I can encourage. I have recently come pack to MFP and am finding it very helpful. I have also discovered a Pedometer App for my phone that links to MFP and automatically enters the calories I have burned. It is a free App called Striiv and offers different challenges during the day to make walking fun. When actually calculate the steps you walk it helps to see how active you are. Anyway that is what is helping me right now.
  • natalia1211
    Options
    I am a yo-yoer too! I prefer chatty friends so add me please!