Panzerotti

Options
I am having a hard time figuring out how many calories are in it.
It has pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms, cheese and olives. I usually skip it but I would like to have some tonight, I really want to get as accurate as I can for calories so I don't go overboard.

Replies

• smarie62
    Options
    Panzerotti is in the food database.
  • 1Steph1
    1Steph1 Posts: 145
    Options
    I dont know but its probably reaaaallly high, full fat cheese is really high in cals, plus you you have the pepperoni and bacon and the crust..sounds like a days worth to me... where is it from? Some restaurants keep nutritional info on their websites.
  • I am having a hard time figuring out how many calories are in it.
    It has pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms, cheese and olives. I usually skip it but I would like to have some tonight, I really want to get as accurate as I can for calories so I don't go overboard.

After doing some other checking ... If it was me I'd select the 'Pizza Delight - Canada - Classic' Panzerotti that's listed in the database. It's about 9oz, and although it's the one with the most cals ..... After looking a few things up online ... I'd say it might be the closest to accurate. If you're eating this at a restaurant you could ask for nutritional info .... Most places have that available.

KIM
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    It is a little dive in a little town and I know they don't have that info.
    I saw the pizza delight one but they all vary so much I was unsure.