I need some motivators!!! My friends wont join

Options
I really need to find some friends on this site who can help keep me motivated and swap ideas. My husband is away working...he left the beginning of August and wont be home til November or December. I really want to surprise him with a new me. I have been a great self motivator up until this weekend. I need a few drill sergents to keep me going LOL... or maybe just some words of encouragement. :happy:

Replies

• mykaar74
    Options
    welcome, and you have come to the right place because the ppl on here are so welcoming, motivating, inspiring and sincere(well atleast that's what i have found in my 2 weeks here). Once again welcome & feel free to add me for support
  • mykaar74
    Options
    welcome, and you have come to the right place because the ppl on here are so welcoming, motivating, inspiring and sincere(well atleast that's what i have found in my 2 weeks here). Once again welcome & feel free to add me for support
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I don't know how far you have to go, but I've met some really great people who keep ya going when you don't want to anymore on here. lol
  • Darkraiven
    Darkraiven Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to MFP - Please feel free to add me if you'd like... I agree- it's always nice to have people help keep you rmotivated.... the more the merrier! Swapping ideas and pats on the backs are always a good thing!:flowerforyou:
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place for motivation. I know you will do fine. Feel free to add me as a friend; I will be glad to help keep you motivated along the way.
  • yomairaA
    yomairaA Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.... Feel free to add me if you'd like I havent been here long but the people I have came across aree great.Good luck
  • Kippster
    Kippster Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am new here to, and i could use alot of motivation as well. I would be more then happy to help you along. Feel free to count on me for support!!!!:happy:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Come Join the Fab Fours, we are on the message board. The group has been around for a long time and is very helpful. There is a biggest loser weigh in every Tuesday and daily challenges. I don't know how to attach the community site or I would. I think if you just search Fab fours you'll find us,(were are on cite 10). If you can't find it and want to message me and I will find more help.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit -- that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • ArmyWife815
    Options
    You're in the right place to find friends and motivation to keep you going on this lifestyle change. I have invited friends and acquaintances to join MFP as well and most were not interested or started and are now no longer up here. Sometimes you can't take any one with you on the journey you have to go by yourself. Perhaps as they see you getting healthier and of course smaller :smile: they will reconsider their decision. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    I really need to find some friends on this site who can help keep me motivated and swap ideas. My husband is away working...he left the beginning of August and wont be home til November or December. I really want to surprise him with a new me. I have been a great self motivator up until this weekend. I need a few drill sergents to keep me going LOL... or maybe just some words of encouragement. :happy:

Well I'm known for my no excuses lifestyle so feel free to add me :D:D
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this highly motivating site!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want =) ~Kim
  • debbiecrouse
    Options
    I hear ya! My friends haven't joined in either.
    I found this app that I use it's called runkeeper visit www.runkeeper.com it tracks my activity and I use it with myfitnesspal :glasses:
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Well it looks like you've received many great offers of friendship...if you're looking for any more supporters feel free to add me. The more the merrier!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    If you're still looking for friends, you can count me in. I've been here about 6 weeks now and could use some more friends on here.