HELLO! : o )

Options
HELLO MY NAME IS SARAH. 31 YEARS OLD AND MOTHER OF 2.
I HAVE BEEN USING MY FITNESS PAL FOR ABOUT 3 WKS NOW AND LOVE IT. DROPPED 8 LBS AND FEELING A LITTLE BETTER ABOUT MYSELF..
I LOVE THE APP AND IT IS REALLY EASY TO USE.
HAVE BEEN A LURKER ON THE WEBSITE FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND DECIDED I SHOULD SAY HI.
LOVE THE MESSAGE BOARDS AND READING ALL THE SUCCESS STORIES. THEY ARE SO INSPIRING.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

SARAH

SW = 238

CW = 230

GW = 160

Replies

• mario284
    Options
    Congratulations on dropping the pounds!!! keep up the great work.:smile:
  • iAlly
    iAlly Posts: 66
    Options
    Hi Sarah

I'm Ally also 31 (but no kids). It's amazing how just starting to take control can make you feel so much better. I lost 25 pounds back in April/May this year but for the last 4 months I was out of control again. I wasn't exercising and wasn't eating the right things.

Tonight it's just went past midnight here in Scotland and I've managed to get through day 5 of sticking to a plan .So for me it seems the ball is rolling again and I'm feeling good about it too!!

Congratulations on your good 3 weeks. And good luck to yourself!

Ally :smile: :smile:
  • Mark63
    Mark63 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well hello right back at cha! Way to go on losing 8 lbs. Keep up the great work. Feel free to check in and say hi.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I know you will love this site. It's been great for me. Good luck on your goals.
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your loss, and good luck on the rest of your journey! :-)
  • nursesarah79
    nursesarah79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE. ITS GOOD TO KNOW I HAVE SOMEWHERE TO GO AND TALK TO AND SHARE WITH OTHER FIGHTING THE SAME BATTLE I AM!
    ITS A GREAT MOTIVATOR!!