Pumpkin Spiced Latte is Early!!!

Options
Ok anyone else have a major love for pumpkin spiced latte's?!?
Well they are back early! Well at least here in Edmonton they are! I don't even want to know how many calories they are, but they would be the one thing I will still have!
Cheers! :drinker:

Replies

• Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    They're worth all the calories.

:heart:
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    My favorite latte ever....I wait all year for them. They are my Saturday treat :)
  • mkphotogirl
    mkphotogirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i just fit in one per week as a special treat. i tried the skinny version and it was gross. might as well get the real deal. whip and all! mmmmm
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    i just fit in one per week as a special treat. i tried the skinny version and it was gross. might as well get the real deal. whip and all! mmmmm

Oh ya I agree, tried the skinny version too last year and so gross! lol
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I have a major love for ANYTHING pumpkin! :heart:
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Love the pumpkin spice, but since I live on the SUN (aka Fresno :tongue: ) it's always hard to have one when they first hit the shops because it's still so stinkin' hot outside. I long for a cool, crisp day for my first pumpkin spice latte! [/wishfulthinking]
  • Kelley528
    Kelley528 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I didnt realize it was pumpkin time already. I love pumpkin everything. Pumkin lattes, pumpkin muffins, bread, smoothies, pie, cookies, ice cream, and frozen yogurt...to name a few :tongue:

I usually see the pumpkin craze start up around here ( NYC) in September. I am looking forward to it. :drinker:
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I didnt realize it was pumpkin time already. I love pumpkin everything. Pumkin lattes, pumpkin muffins, bread, smoothies, pie, cookies, ice cream, and frozen yogurt...to name a few :tongue:

I usually see the pumpkin craze start up around here ( NYC) in September. I am looking forward to it. :drinker:

Pumpkin frozen yogurt?! omg i need to try that!
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I've never been a fan of everything pumpkin, but it's easy to add some canned pumpkin and cinnamon to a vanilla protein shake. Never tried it, but I've heard/read it's good for those who love pumpkin.
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    YESSSSS!!
  • dlibonati
    dlibonati Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    They're arriving in Vancouver (at least at my local one) next week. They're my favourite! I'll just have to be good and only have them on days I play hockey...