• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Women in the free weights section

Deanohyou.gif
  • BooBoo1264
    BooBoo1264 Posts: 164
    Options
    Ive seen a guy on the elliptical in a dress and no shoes.... I wouldnt even want to touch that machine.
  • kimwork4
    kimwork4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I saw a woman one day (in great shape) and she was in the locker room. Lying on the floor, doing sit ups, butt naked. I just though OMG what confidence but it still makes me laugh.

Ewww the germs!
  • ajaxe432
    ajaxe432 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Had a lady (mid 40's) stand next to me doing curls.....It was fine until she started singing "Hey Marcarena" way loud.....
  • BooBoo1264
    BooBoo1264 Posts: 164
    Options
    If I did go to a gym I certainly wouldn't judge or laugh at people. At least they are there, right?

Great attitude!
  • ajaxe432
    ajaxe432 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    If I did go to a gym I certainly wouldn't judge or laugh at people. At least they are there, right?

Great attitude!
    Exactly!!!
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Yea, that one really confuses me.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options

Men jogging through the "women's only" section, which is upstairs.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Today, at the gym, I saw young guy with dockers, dress shirt and tie, doing pull-ups!!
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I saw a woman one day (in great shape) and she was in the locker room. Lying on the floor, doing sit ups, butt naked. I just though OMG what confidence but it still makes me laugh.
    There's a little private workout area in the gym's locker. An old man came out of the shower and proceeded to do sit ups in the buff in front of me. I was on the treadmill; I braved it rather than stopping my run and move elsewhere.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    The looks I get when I hang out in the women's change room :ohwell:
  • InForBacon
    Options
    A guy working out in just his socks. I didn't think it was that weird when he was doing crunches in the carpeted open area, but then he went to the free weight area and then the weight machines all sans socks.

He also loudly talked on his phone via his blu tooth through his entire workout.
    I lift barefoot. I know a lot of people that lift in socks at the gym.
  • TodayImEvolving
    TodayImEvolving Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I saw an old lady blow drying her hair in the locker room. Her. Pubic. Hair. :noway:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

your gym has a kitchen??
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    We have a whole crew that is slightly chubby that will wrap themselves in Saran wrap before they work out. First time I only saw one...now I know he has like five buddies that have all bought into this plastic wrap madness. They literally pass the plastic wrap around the changing room. :huh:

:laugh: This one cracks me up :laugh:
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    A guy working out in just his socks. I didn't think it was that weird when he was doing crunches in the carpeted open area, but then he went to the free weight area and then the weight machines all sans socks.

He also loudly talked on his phone via his blu tooth through his entire workout.
    I lift barefoot. I know a lot of people that lift in socks at the gym.

I do this when I forget my Chucks!
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I saw an old lady blow drying her hair in the locker room. Her. Pubic. Hair. :noway:

No way, just no. Eww!

+1 for lifting in socks.
  • InForBacon
    Options

your gym has a kitchen??
    Mmmmm....sammich
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    This is weird and I'm really jealous.

But there is this guy at my gym who is extremely buff. Like elite level competition buff. And he eats cheeseburgers between his sets. He walks into the weight room with a bag of 3-4 Big Macs and just pounds them down while he works out.
  • madtownjeremy
    Options
    your gym has a kitchen??

I was waiting for it.