small boob sports bra

Options
meerkat70
meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
Need to get my daughter something for running and gym at school. I know what to do with g cups. Less sure about A's and b's. Any suggestions?

Replies

• serrano103111
    Options
    They have sports bras that size at Target...
  • jess4fun
    jess4fun Posts: 20
    Options
    Not sure how much you wanted to spend, but my daughter tried on Under Armour ones at Dìck'
    s Sporting goods and she said it really minimized bounce. I think they were $22, but we didn't buy it that day. We looked at the Champion ones at Target and they were too loose and not supportive for her. We are going to go back and get that one cuz she couldn't find one for less that was as supportive or comfortable. (Trying to teach her to be good to the girls early.)
  • lesteidel
    lesteidel Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    A bit off topic, but what bra do you use for larger cups?

I have yet to find one that offers support without chafing in at least one place
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options

I have yet to find one that offers support without chafing in at least one place

Shock absorber max impact. Brilliant bra.
  • lesteidel
    lesteidel Posts: 229 Member
    Options

Shock absorber max impact. Brilliant bra.

• RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Because I am small, but an extremely sweaty human, I prefer to wear sports tanks with built in bras rather than two layers. My favorite being the energy tank from athleta. Granted, they do start at around 30 (though I got a couple of mine cheaper because there is often a sale on markdown items if you buy online). The athleta tanks also have decent padding in case of working out in air conditioning. Works perfect for running, no chafing and no bounce.

Aside from that, I have gotten some sports bras from tj maxx, but it's hit or miss and the smaller sizes are often hard to find.
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Old Navy has great sports bras for small boobies. :) And affordable too.
  • freshstart14
    freshstart14 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I actually swear by the old navy sports bras.
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    lululemon makes a sports bra for small boobs...it's called the itty bracer
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of the Champion brand ones from Target. And I really like the Moving Comfort Alexis bra. And as someone else pointed out, the Athleta run tops with the built in bras are great.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    i am 34/36 A--i get the 'bandeau' things. $10 for 3 (or something like that) at walmart. they're not exactly 'sports bras', per se, but they are elastic and you can wear the straps up or down for a 'strapless' look. i have a billion of them in different colors. i wear them for working out and for everday use. they won't keep me from nipping out, but they sure keep me in place. i put them on and can't feel them anymore, which is perfect.