NSV

Options
fletchj2
fletchj2 Posts: 7 Member
I have gone from size 18 pants to borderline 12/14. Today I donated all of my bigger clothes. I almost wasn't going to, but my family asked if I was sure and suggested I keep them just in case. That was just the push I needed. I don't plan on wearing that size again, and needed more room for the new, smaller clothes I've been buying. It was a nice little bonus I needed, especially when the scale didn't show any change this week.

Replies

• askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Yay! Super job... it's a little scary giving it all up, but in the end it's worth it!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I bet it was a great feeling after the deed was done.
  • kdmervin
    kdmervin Posts: 42
    Options
    Great job!
  • Changeisachoice
    Changeisachoice Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yay for smaller clothes! I am still suffering from body dismorphia and grab a size or 2 bigger than what I am currently wearing. It is an awsome feeling to ask the clerk for a size smaller than hanging your head to ask for a size larger.
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    FindMyInnerAthlete Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and congrats! Giving them up just makes room for more success and let's you know you can never go back! :)
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Great job! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!