Not finished yet.. 117lbs down in 15 months

Options
Hey y'all!!

Last June I stepped on the scale and had the daunting number of 366 lbs. staring back at me. On my 5'6" frame this was absolutely atrocious. I am a nurse and am constantly on my feet, I would come home and my legs and ankles would 10 sizes bigger than they really were. I hated leaving the house - so much so that I even changed my schedule to working the night shift so when I left and when I returned home I would still be covered by darkness. I was horribly unhappy and knew something had to change. With the support of my family and friends I embarked on a weight loss journey. 15 months later I am down 117 lbs. and still continuing to lose. I am not yet finished with the journey, but wanted to encourage those that may have been in a similar place as me. No magical diet, no surgery, just adopting a healthier lifestyle and becoming more active! Best of luck y'all!!

d98684c1-9832-4d18-bd6b-f2da4b27ad46.jpg

Replies

• suediet55
    suediet55 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    fantastic you look great
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Flippin' incredible! You go, girl!
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great Keep going. thanks for the inspiration!
  • michelle0114
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the awsome job!
  • TotalTory
    Options
    Awesome job! Love your smile. Keep it up. :-)
  • RoBalance
    RoBalance Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're amazing, women! Well done!!
  • dianahoo
    dianahoo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Wonderful job!!
  • happyindian
    happyindian Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!! u motivated me not to quit....thanks. and keep up the gud work. u luk awesome.
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    you look great... congratulations on all your hard work!!!!
  • bsutherland3681
    bsutherland3681 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats and you look fantastic!!!
  • UpstateK8
    UpstateK8 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are super adorable at any size, but WOW!!! awesome transformation!! your dedication and committment are SOOOO inspiring. WAY TO GO :)
  • 22pirtle
    22pirtle Posts: 34
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job and thank you so much for inspiring all of us.
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment! You are such a great role model for your patients. Incredible work. And, You're cute as a button!
  • tavinsmom
    tavinsmom Posts: 101
    Options
    Amazing transformation, you look like a new, younger person!
  • DeeC01
    DeeC01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Brilliant transformation - you look amazing - well done
  • PaulFields56
    PaulFields56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Michelle! You look fabulous, and your smile says it all. Thanks for sharing. You have brightened my day!
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • leahmariesmom
    leahmariesmom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW....WOW....OUTSTANDING!!! I bet you feel 100 times better now? Keep up the great work and thanks for being an inspiration to myself as well as MANY others. Rock on girl! Would you ad me as a friend?
    Thanks!
    Jules
  • Lili0817
    Lili0817 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congratulations on all the weight you've lost! Have any tips to share?? :) I hope you're on the day shift now that you've gained some confidence.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look amazing! The only thing negative I have to say about your picture is that Sooners shirt has to go. ;-) Go Tech!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!