update!! 300# loss in 13 months

Options
t1954
t1954 Posts: 81 Member
Hi,
For all of you who have commented on my weight loss, I am posting this update. Today, I crushed another one of my goals. I have lost 300# in 13 months. I am working hard and staying focused to accomplish my goals. I did it and so can you. Don't let those outside influences get in your way. It can be done. I feel great. Some day soon I will update pics but I am down almost 20# since this recent picture a month ago. All the best and thanks for your support. Below is the original link to my story.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1061811-lost-282-in-12-months

Replies

• Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    WOW!! :noway: That's just amazing. :drinker: Congratulations!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats!!!
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    So!

Fricken!

Awesome!

respect
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your update along with your link to your other post. I needed this today. I'm very happy for your success. It's through your hard work, determination, sweat and tears that you've been successful at weight loss. Just another example of someone that has done it....I know I can be successful at weight loss too.
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Congratulations on reaching yet another milestone!:drinker:
  • abazooday727
    Options
    WOAH! That is awesome! Have so many friends that have lost significant amounts of weight via WLS...I don''t feel that is the road for me. One even had the audacity to try and sell me the SURGERY talk at my son's birthday party (after I had already lost over 100#) saying "You know that people who are your size and the size I was have a 97% failure reate at losing weight on their own..."

I wanted to slap her and ask her to leave. Just showed me how insensitive people (EVEN after being large her whole life) really are. SOO it is great to see someone having success on their own. THANK YOU for sharing!
  • jim9097
    jim9097 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I know you have heard it all by now; but wow what an accomplishment. I am not sure if 300 in 13 months is a record; but the folks on biggest loser usually go about half of that for a season. Have you been approached for the story, by any of these big weight loss outfits? You may have posted that somewhere, but I tried reading back through your journey a bit and it is long...
  • GrannyGwen1
    GrannyGwen1 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou:

YOUR AMAZING TED!
    YOUR SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO ALL OF US OUT HERE IN MFP LAND STILL STRUGGLING.
    THANK YOU MY FRIEND FOR SHARING YOUR STORY, LOVE YO SEE THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES
    OF THE NEW YOU! :happy:
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I just looked at your other thread and Oh. My. Gosh! You have done an incredible feit and I wanted to congratulate you on our amazing success! You have done what not many others have. You are a huge (not anymore) inspiration! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!