Oh, why hello there :D

Options
Joined this site, so I can take control of my life and my body and be healthy and all that good whatnot.

So, I'm going to tell a little bit of my story.
It started about 4 years ago, with a healthy diet. I was 14, 18 now. I ended up developing a viscous eating disorder, and, with years of therapy and treatment, I've gained back a good amount of the weight, and I've decided it's time to take a healthy turn in life. Though my thoughts and cognitive processes are still a struggle, I'm here to tell you whatever your problem may be, you can over come it. And, like everyone else, I'm here to loose weight the healthy way. Even though I'm aware there will be days where my old habits will be a struggle, it's something I'm trying to stray away from.
Hopefully with the community here, I can stay encouraged enough to be free of my eating disorder for good :)

Replies

• sarasmiles124
    sarasmiles124 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It's good to recognize triggers. I am an over eater and have had to try and take a step back and look at what got me to this point and its still a struggle, but you can do this!! And I am here for support if you need it!
  • angelanicolelove
    Options
    Thank you! Whether it's not eating or eating too much, it's still a mental addiction we have to overcome. But we can definitely get healthy either way :)
  • silkypup1
    silkypup1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Been here for awhile but avoided the message boards, lost 145lbs so far but sadly, still need to lose more... I'm getting there :wink:
  • PinkyLilac
    PinkyLilac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats on loosing 145lbs that's an amazing amount of weight gone!Xx
  • karenhughes2013
    karenhughes2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I joined last week, 59lbs to go! Have sent u an add request :-)