Supper

Options
What sounds good for supper tonight ;(
NOTHING and i mean NOTHING sounds good.....
Needing Suggestions!

Replies

• tonynguyen75
    tonynguyen75 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Tilapia, egg whites, rice and spinach for me.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    What sounds good for supper tonight ;(
    NOTHING and i mean NOTHING sounds good.....
    Needing Suggestions!

Coffee and ancho rubbed strip steak and a side of garlic smashed potatoes
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Day before payday so I'm cooking our last package of chicken breasts. Probably with some veggies......boring!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    My plan is a southern (American) meal. Blackened catfish, sweet potato and turnip greens. But if I get home too late to fix it, we'll probably either have tuna sandwiches or maybe and omelet. Or maybe pick up some take out on the way home.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Turkey burgers, a spinach/beet/carrot/tomato salad, and green beans. Pretty standard, but I'm working 18-hour days that start at 3AM, so...
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I'm making a Japanese hibachi meal. Steak, fried rice, zucchini/onions and white sauce.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Probably a thin cut ribeye and a baked sweet potato...but not completely sure yet. I have left some leftover homemade Chinese soup that I don't want to go bad...
  • autumny70
    autumny70 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Lemon and Garlic roasted whole chicken, maybe with ACG inspired smashed potatoes. A whole chicken is good for 3-4 meals around my place.
  • swweetpea
    Options
    Tonight I'm poaching some chicken thighs in coconut milk with lime and fish sauce, and having that with a spring greens salad and peanuts. I'm pretty excited about it :)