Hey!

Options
I am completely new to this, I have already found the meal planner very helpful though! I haven't always been comfortable with my body, imagine that, but in 2007 i was in a pretty bad wreck and completely stopped caring what everyone thought! i see that as the best thing that has happened n my life even though it came out of something bad. I found myself, i began to love myself =) I have just recently decided that i am not happy with how i have let myself live... eating and exercise wise... so i sought out a great friend to help me and i am finally taking the step to change my life for me! It is great to have people behind you pushing and guiding you to do your best, i have great friends and a wonderful guy who is more than willing to help me with anything! Im ready for this and i will succeed!!!

Replies

• Damage483
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes to you on your new journey. :)
  • RLAL09
    Options
    Thank you!!! best wishes to u also!
  • RLeighP
    RLeighP Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm so glad you're on here, this is an excellent place to get support and ideas on what works! You know where to find me if you need me!
  • DonnaMaas
    Options
    'Welcome to MFP, I know you will be successful on this site. Good luck on your journey.