New to this idea!

Options
I need to lose a little over 100lbs. I dont really know how to get started and as always once i get started its so hard to stay motivated. Im looking to make some friends (even if they're online) to encourage me and be positive. Im tired of all this oh youre perfect the way you are and crap. My friends just dont seem to understand my need to be healthier.

Replies

• LeeshNt
    LeeshNt Posts: 1
    Options
    I reached that point too. I struggled with my weight for ever! I really liked to keep it to myself but one day I seriously got sick of myself. So far im down 25 pounds and 30 more to go!! You can do it just remember why you want to!
  • cherio256
    cherio256 Posts: 219
    Options
    I would suggest start off just drinking water! That can help a lot! Diet is more important than exercise to lose weight. Set a calorie goal and stick to it. I'm here for support ????
  • naebae00
    Options
    I've struggled with my weight forever as most of us have and I too need to loose about 80 pounds. This little app has been my little savior with my on again off again dieting. stick with it and you will notice changes that you haven't before with other diet plans. #motivationalmaniac
  • amberwatts91
    Options
    Thanks! I have started to up my intake of water, its prbly tmi but I sure have to go to the bathroom a lot more! I hope thats a good thing! I dont really know what amount of calories I should be intaking. Its hard for me to schedule meals because Im currently working two jobs and honestly sometimes I completly forget to eat!
  • evviamarshall
    evviamarshall Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'd love to offer my support. Feel free to add me :-)
  • mjn18
    mjn18 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.