Wanna Be Weight Loss Buddies?

Options
I have been doing myfitnesspal for about a month now... I made a new account b/c I felt like mine wasn't working right. It wouldn't let me change my weight. Sooooo I need friends on here. I love using other people's diaries and comments for motivation. Add me!!

apullen92_mfp

Replies

• arouse0930
    Options
    I was on mfp a while ago and didn't really reach out for friends. I lost motivation and gained back some of the weight. I would like to lose between 10-12 pounds and the support of others would help.
  • _TimeForMe
    _TimeForMe Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..
  • tonynguyen75
    tonynguyen75 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    love love love it here!!!! Making friends who are motivating and helpful has bee great for me!!!
    Feel free to add me!
    Good luck to you
  • mandi_444
    mandi_444 Posts: 156
    Options
    added :)
  • ForLife365
    Options
    New to MFP today and looking to lose about a stone and a half, feel free to add me, would be good to have some friends on here for accountability and motivation :)
  • RLPearce92
    Options
    i've added you! i need friends on here to keep me going, i'm on my last half a stone but it's very hard my body has always been "used" to this weight and so i'm struggling to keep the motivation up!
  • stomsick
    stomsick Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!!
  • spiritfire13
    spiritfire13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I could also use a weight loss buddy!
  • RafTFitness
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • hetan
    hetan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi looking for new friends to keep me motivated. Been on here for a few weeks and done really well with exercise. Problem is I have now hurt my back and can't exercise for a few weeks and am eating more calories than i'd like!!!!

feel free to add me
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: sending friend request your way!
  • rosetwinkie
    Options
    Please add me really need encouraging and im glad to give it back
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have seventy two pounds to lose.
  • jesmith86
    Options
    Hey everyone,

While I have used this before, I am only But now no excuses and think that I need to get some friends to help keep me accountable, as I don't get too much support from home. A little about me, I'm 27 from Newcastle, Australia, married with 2 dogs and 3 cats (no kids) and am wanting to get stuck into some obstacle races ie: spartan, raw, warrior dash and maybe even the dreaded tough mudder. So if anyone would like to add me as well that would be awesome! I'm really keen to get back to being as fit as I used to (as well as losing a few kgs ha ha ha!)

Cheers!

Jess
  • kellz248
    kellz248 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • prasannasundaram1
    prasannasundaram1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in a dire need for some motivation, tips and advices .. I would love to add friends and would want to be added! :smile:
  • pgamez
    pgamez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me too friends are great for motivation! :)
  • chevyimpalagirl
    chevyimpalagirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me plz. I just started like a week ago and I haven't made any friends yet. I made this account a long time ago but I never used it LOL. This time I'm not giving up. Lets do this thing and get fit.
  • sdethierry33
    sdethierry33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    All the way from Palmerston North, New Zealand and needing as much motivation as I can get. I just so desperately want to get to my goal weight and to be able to feel better physically and mentally. Also, I have some beautiful pieces of clothing that at 85kg I can't wear and I really want to be able to wear them again. So anyone want to play this game with me, just flick me a request :wink: