Detox or Cleanse??

Options
llpaq
llpaq Posts: 263 Member
If you've ever done a Detox or Cleanse is there one is there one you would highly recommend?

Replies

• navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    I'd highly recommend not doing one, does that count?

Rigger
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I'd highly recommend not doing one, does that count?

Rigger

Agreed
  • Minnie2361
    Minnie2361 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Weather you detox or cleanse or continue eating makes little difference. Detox is a myth, supported by people with a simplistic understanding of how the human body works.

BBC did a great Doc. on this "The Truth about food part 5 you can watch the control group suffer through a week of detox /cleanse while the control group enjoys itself eating well. The results when science steps in to analyze the results. NONE.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_0spCGvvNI
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Yes. It's the drink water, sweat, drink water, urinate detox method. Scientifically proven to work assuming you have a functioning liver. Tried by billions every single day.
  • llpaq
    Options
    So I take it you haven't done a cleanse/detox so therefore can't recommend one?

Thank you.... :)
  • navyrigger46
    Options

Okay, here you go since you insist. Take 4-5 drops of VVL-800 machine oil, mix with 8oz of water. Guaranteed effective.

Rigger
  • llpaq
    Options

Okay, here you go since you insist. Take 4-5 drops of VVL-800 machine oil, mix with 8oz of water. Guaranteed effective.

Rigger

Thanks I'll try that. You've been a great help on my post asking for a recommendation! :) thumbs up Rigger :)
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I detox and cleanse every day. What do you need to know?
  • navyrigger46
    Options

Rigger

Thanks I'll try that. You've been a great help on my post asking for a recommendation! :) thumbs up Rigger :)

I'm not sure what you want. You asked for a recommendation, and I gave you the best one you'll ever get on the subject, that wasn't what you wanted to hear so I gave you an equally good one in the opposite direction. A few drops of VVL-800 will clean absolutely everything out, you'll drop five pounds in 24 hours, I personally guarantee it. What's the problem?

Rigger
  • elephant_in_the_room
    elephant_in_the_room Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Search the forums, there already lots of very good answers, also people who have tried it out.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Poop? Pee? Ta-da!!!!!! Detoxed and cleansed!!!
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options

I stupidly did the master cleanse a few years ago...I did it, I felt crap, I lost weight, I started eating again (vegetables/fruits etc) and put the weight back on.

It's a load of bollocks, the body is quite capable of "detoxing" itself.