255lbs to 180lbs... Still not finished

Replies

• ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    x
  • ErikasOperation150
    ErikasOperation150 Posts: 19 Member
    You look great, good work!
  • Wow, you look absolutely amazing! Thanks for posting the pictures, it helps so much...I wanted to post before and after, but Im so
    self conscious...or ashamed!! maybe I will now. Be blessed!

Don't be ashamed. It is nice to look at how far you have come.
  • Bell_Lucci
    Bell_Lucci Posts: 15 Member
    You look awesome. Amazing accomplishment. We're the same height and I started pretty close to the weight you started at, so you're an inspiration.
  • I see your pics and I realize I really need to take some (even though I've already lost some and definitely some inches)...but for some reason just can't bring myself to do it. I have a feeling I'll be sorry when I get down to where you are (same height). It's incredible the difference in your pics. I also like that you've done this over time instead of so much so fast. It probably feels like a more permanent change this way. Keep up the great progress and celebrate yourself.

I had to go through some old CD's with pics on them. I wanted to post this for myself as well as others. It shows me I did it once, I can keep doing it. When you are overweight and lose, you will always be a work in progress but you will feel a sense of accomplishment.
  • BeeMarieG
    BeeMarieG Posts: 61 Member
    What a wonderful accomplishment! I am a very slow loser, and I must say that it's so encouraging to me to see someone who has lost 75 pounds over the course of a few years. While I'm always thrilled for those on MFP who manage to lose this kind of weight in under a year, it can reinforce for me how slowly my body loses compared to some bodies. Anyway, your tenacity and example are SO inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • hmseals77
    hmseals77 Posts: 77 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    You look fantastic! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • sportybrewerschick
    sportybrewerschick Posts: 170 Member
    holy cow! congratulations! :)
  • All of these amazing comments are why I joined MFP. You all are so supportive!
  • mkm81
    mkm81 Posts: 34 Member
    Great job- you look amazing!!! :smile:
  • samanthasimps0n
    samanthasimps0n Posts: 88 Member
    Wow, you're doing awesome girl!
  • Well done! You look great. Congrats on all of your hard work!
  • You look beautiful! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Outstanding difference !

Keep on trucking & enjoy your healthy new lifestyle :drinker:
  • Great progress on your journey to a healthier you. Continued success in your journey and your passions.
  • I can not wait to reach a healthy weight. I want to feel sexy and rock those skinny jeans!
  • just_me_mindy
    just_me_mindy Posts: 210 Member
    Wow awesome job!!!!! you look fantastic the way you are now, but keep up the good work!!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    You look AMAZING! Great job on what you've accomplished so far and good job as you continue on this journey :smile:
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    The best part about your transformation has to be the confidence on your face. You look so HAPPY. Congrats girl!
  • amazing.. congratulations
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Great job! Keep it going. You look Mahvelous!
  • dscmom
    dscmom Posts: 35 Member
    you look beautiful and healthy....great job!!!!!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    You are looking marvelous. Keep up the good work.
  • ktpod1
    ktpod1 Posts: 83 Member
    Awesome job. You look fabulous!
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    You look incredible!
    Great work!!
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    You great!! keep up the hard work!
  • Thank you everyone!
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Well done !! You looking truly sensational :smile:
  • fgenao
    fgenao Posts: 25 Member
    what are you eating.... having issues with eating the same meals daily
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!