Looking For Supportive Friends

Options
Hi, I am fairly new to MPF (this is my 5th day logging on). I had tried this before and fell off the bandwagon so to speak, and this time I have dedicated myself - and my health - to this site, and would really appreciate anyone who could help keep me motivated and remind me that what I'm doing is for the better. I have enough momentum an motivation on my own, but having people who are there to see my every move (in a positive way, of course) would give me that extra push.

I am the type of person who is excited about other people's successes, so I will definitely show my support as well!

Replies

• ASHLEIGH2392
    Options
    hello my name is Ashleigh and I just got back on track with the fitness pal too
  • JDeana14
    JDeana14 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • Lookmeintheeyes135
    Options
    Me too!!
  • jfurniss_81
    Options
    Hi! I am also new here. I lost 45 pounds before my wedding last year using P90X. Then I started a new job and just fell of the band wagon. I now need to lose about 100 pounds and have decided its time. We are trying to get pregnant and I have been instructed to lose the weight. So any motivation would help me as well! :smile:
  • pa77y
    pa77y Posts: 36
    Options
    I am just getting back after being off a year and 30 pounds back on! I could use positive support and give it as well. Anyone can add me. Thanks.
  • JDeana14
    JDeana14 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    jfurniss - That's great news! Wanting to have a baby is a big motivation to get healthy. Good luck with your journey, and I'll add you :)

Lookme - I'll add ya too :D

Good luck to everyone!
  • RedScathach
    RedScathach Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am back on myfitnesspal also from a long hiatus. I am determined to keep with it this time around and would be happy to be supportive! Shooting you a friend request, and anyone feel free to add me :)
  • 1hotmoma88
    1hotmoma88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a wedding to lose wt for as well! 7/1914. Its always good to have support when it comes to wt loss.
  • hmmillinor
    hmmillinor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also back after a few months., and more determined. I'll be happy to support and add some more friends ....
  • Christie1Pearl
    Options
    Just getting starting too! Still working my way around this site! Happy to support!
    Feel free to add me anyone!

Looking forward to success for all! Yeah!

Zing!
  • Christie1Pearl
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Christie, looking for some fab friends for support along this fun wieght lose journey!
    Naturally fun upbeat person, happy to send some postive energy to those who wish to ride along!
  • callietiger
    callietiger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Daily logger here with an open diary. Looking to add another handful of nice folks to share the journey toward both our goals... Feel free to add me. :)