Too good not to share

Options
Hello all,
I am not new to the site, but new to sharing. Been using the app since the first of the year and think it's the greatest.

I had such a great day today it was too good not to share......It takes a lot to get me excited about something I've done and today was a big day.

2 HUGE NSV for me today....started with taking breakfast to go and loading up on fruit and yogurt. Snuck in a pastry but it was way better than my old choices. Then for dinner I chose smartly and had grilled chicken and shrimp with a Caesar salad. Would you believe I actually contemplated a Monte Cristo! Not embarrassed to admit this....because I was victorious in making a better decision. Then to top it off I managed my portions and did not eat until I was sick. Honestly, I feel pretty darn good and am very excited to take the challenge again tomorrow.

I hope this is one of many posts for me. I have done this a million times and this time is different. I think it's my time. I have a lot to lose (with so much life to gain) and i am being inspired by my best friend.....and husband.

Looking forward to being a part of this community!

Thanks for reading,
Stacey

Replies

• LiziAB
    LiziAB Posts: 55
    Options
    Congrats! It is those NSVs that keep us going!
  • Rockytop_relic
    Rockytop_relic Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Very well done. It's really not that hard is it. You should be proud
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    It sounds like you definitely had a wonderful day! Congratulations on your NSV's.