coming bk:) and in need of friends n supporters

Options
Hi my name is racquel im 23 yrs old..so far i lost five pounds i was 190 im still aiming towards my goal which is 130 i need help its really hard when u have a non supportive boyfriend..he likes me thick and all he does is eat junk and keeps junk around the house..:(im in need of some friends who will support me along the way and ill do the same in reaching our goal..i know that i can do this if i continue doing what i am doing which is avoiding my boyfriends food habits and jumping on the treadmill..im a very fun and energetic person and i need help along the way please friend request me new buddies..i am looking foward to meeting u guys :)

Replies

• KingNitty
    KingNitty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hey you can add me, im very supportive and almost always on here. a bit of advice, your journey will be alot easier if you can convince your boyfriend to join you on this journey.
  • racquel21
    Options
    I tried and he sees it as starving so im going to just continue eating healthy and just let him watch and see
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it's tough when you feel like you're going it alone without a ton of support for losing the weight. Feel free to add me here, I try to stay pretty active!