Has anyone tried whey protein?i need some feed back please

Options
2»

Replies

• rdcphone572
    rdcphone572 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    It will clump if added too quickly, added to very hot coffee, or if you use a whole scoop at a time.

I use just half a scoop to stay down to about 70 calories while still adding some protein. I add it slowly and stir rapidly. I usually have the coffee on ice too.....

Here's another way: http://www.johnphung.com/blog/1422/how-to-add-whey-protein-to-coffee/
  • xXWisconsin
    Options
    Hi(:
    Okay so I just recently got whey protein and I have been using it for the last three days and i like it but i read something that says it makes you gain weight and i am trying to lose weight I got it because I need to add protein into my diet because protein helps build muscle and weight loss right?
    I use one scoop for 150 calories and 30 grams of protein and I make two shakes a day im only 123lbs and 5'1 is that alright?
    You are being silly. I usually have over 90g of protein every day. Sometimes this consists of whey protein. In shakes, in yogurt, in pancakes...I've managed to lose all the weight I intended to. Whey has nothing to do with weight gain. The only time you gain weight is when you eat more then you consume. It doesn't matter what type of food it is.
    I thought that if you went over a certain amount of protein for your age, height and weight you would gain weight??