Need a motivated and supportive friend.

Options
Hi everyone! I recently had a baby in May and I'm trying to lose this weight again. I've been overweight my whole life and a few years ago I decided I needed change. At that time, I lost over a hundred pounds with calorie counting and exercise. I became very depressed after moving and I gained it all back. Post pregnancy I weighed 265 and now I'm down to 240. I know how to lose weight, I could just use a little motivation some days to get me through. I'm doing this completely alone, my husband has no intention of dieting and exercising with me. I need someone to keep me accountable. It helps me so much to have someone to keep up with everyday. :)

Replies

• laurenevamarkie
    Options
    Hi! I'm sure you'll find more than supportive people you need here. Feel free to add me!
  • dbm037
    dbm037 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! You can do it, like you said you know how!
  • bikerchick82
    bikerchick82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on the baby and the weight loss. I would love the add and the additional motivation.
  • lschermerhorn1
    Options
    Hey there. I'm new here and I had a baby back in October. Feel free to add me. Hopefully we can do this together.
  • Sherica1979
    Sherica1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello My name is Lashannon you can add me!! I need the support as well all alone...
  • traycharry
    traycharry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    congrats on the birth of your baby. Please add me. We can all do this together!