Who want to join me in my challenge of Exercising at least 4

Options

Replies

• deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :bigsmile: I did 55 minutes of THE FIRM cardio sculpt this morning. This afternoon/evening I spent three hours outside. Two on the riding lawnmover and one using the weed eater and the tiller.

I'm not sure we can count the riding lawn mower for exersise.......:laugh: :tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Dang ya'll are good!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    Options
    Thursday

NOTHING:bigsmile: pizza and sleep tonight

Anne
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    Options
    lol, it's all good.
    Thursday- 48mins 2.5mph :flowerforyou:
  • sewtoday123
    Options
    Put me in, I go to Curves 3-4 times a week. But, this week has been awful due to the horrid heat, smoke, humidity, and you can see the air here in California. The good part is I bought a Wii and was able to play for several hours the tennis. Tomorrow I am going to buy a Yoga (I hope) so I can start or maybe the WiiFit. I am working on my masters, work full time, married, and have 2 teenagers. You might as well say I have 3 kids because my husband is like another kid.
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    Options
    Lol, that's good :)
    :flowerforyou:
    Also, I did 50pushups walked 2.6mph for 16min, did the waist witler for 8mins and lifted cans for about 10mins:flowerforyou:
  • kmanmom2002
    Options
    I did pretty well this week and got up the last two days at 5:30 to go for my walk/run. I am increasing the running portion every day, and hopefully will be able to run the whole thing by the end of the month. My toenail is about to fall off because I think I'm wearing sneakers that are just a bit too small, but I am gritting and bearing it. I have a cookout at my house tomorrow night for 20, so I'm not sure if I'll have time to get my walk in, but if I wake up early again, I may as well go instead of laying in bed! I haven't changed too much with dieting, but have already lost a few pounds this week.

48972.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    you can count me in. I so need to get with it. I need a little kick in behind. :tongue:
  • rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I did nothing last night as I went out with a few friends so today will be a new day to start all over.
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    Options
    Oh, it's all good. I have my lazy days too. Welcome, both of you to the club. About your tennis shoes, why don't you just run in sandals, LOL I'm a weirdo, I walk barefooted on the treadmill; but it isn't outside. :flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    Options
    Friday 6:20 pm

20 minute bike today and 25 minute weights:drinker:
    Anne
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    Options
    I did nothing :ohwell:
  • LZTX
    LZTX Posts: 3
    Options
    Thursday I pulled weeds for 11/2 hours. Friday I did my firm DVD in the morning and used the weedeater and weeded for 2 hours in the evening.:smokin:
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    Options
    AWEEESSOMMEE! Are those DVDs hard? Ooh and I know how hard pulling weeds in that hot sun is :noway: I got tired watering plants and digging up and moving/shifting the dirt/grass (:
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    Options
    I feel like a failure, lol. I didn't do JACK SQUAT yesterday :D
    Not even one pushup :I
  • sewtoday123
    Options
    Yesterday, I did 1 hour of walking, and I climbed the stairs up to the 3rd floor. Today, I plan to play tennis for several hours on the Wii. What I have learned is I have to put on my brace on my left leg, and wear my tennis shoes. That is the only way to keep my ankle from being in pain and also my back. Everyone have a good workout today.
  • deanea
    Options
    Saturday

1 hr bike, 15 minute weights

Anne
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    Options
    :) Saturday- Walked 2.6mph for one hr. I plan to do more though. :):flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    Options
    Sunday

40 minute bike 20 minute weights

Am I the only one in this challenge? I think I have to join a different one, this is not motivating at all:frown: :frown: :frown: :huh: :indifferent: :cry:
  • kmanmom2002
    Options
    I was not good this weekend with my workouts! I didn't do too much and couldnt get out of bed today. I did play golf yesterday, and the calculator said I burned some huge number of calories doing it, but I'm not sure that it's right. Anyway, back at it in the morning.:sad: :sad: