Those wacky Canadians! (pic, not for the faint of heart)

Options

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    US CANADIANS ARE FOR REAL, **** YOU!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    US CANADIANS ARE FOR REAL, **** YOU!

Yeah, they're for real. Crazy. For real! :wink:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    OMG *gag*

I read the fine has since been increased from $500 to $2,500, to provide more of a deterrent because now the hotel only has one toe left.

Only one left?!? LOL :sick:

I wonder if that guy was dared on a bet to eat it. I wouldn't do it for any amount of money. I wouldn't be able to live with myself afterward. I'd probably never eat again. Hmmmm, well, now that I think of it...!
  • SeanTheCokay
    Options
    ........................................................................This..........Is......Gross...And.....IT HAS RUINED MY APPETITE. :sick: WTF...
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    ........................................................................This..........Is......Gross...And.....IT HAS RUINED MY APPETITE. :sick: WTF...

Mine too. Yuck!
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I'm calling BS. How could any legal establishment offer human body parts for consumption? It's got to be a fake toe.

And for what it's worth, most reports are saying the man was "unidentified" but others say he was American.
  • JenniferLee76
    Options

LMAO !!
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    ok now that is just repulsive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why ,,,,,i am shaking my head in disgust!!!!!!!!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I'm calling BS. How could any legal establishment offer human body parts for consumption? It's got to be a fake toe.

And for what it's worth, most reports are saying the man was "unidentified" but others say he was American.

That's the point, it wasn't supposed to be consumed. But that's a good question!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    ok now that is just repulsive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why ,,,,,i am shaking my head in disgust!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't you glad you're going to become a Marylander now?! :bigsmile:
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Gw6zf.gif
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    RjjnbY2.jpg
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Well technically speaking human flesh would be a perfect food since your body would need less processing to incorporate it in to your body since the food (aka flesh) and your body are made of the same things.

Is it weird and taboo in our society? Yes but should it be a crime if the person being consumed consents to the action? Personally I think it should not since I believe that a individual is the true owner of their body and can decide how to use the body.
  • dcr5452WECHANGED
    dcr5452WECHANGED Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I bet its not easy to digest that thing.
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm a Canadian... I promise we do exist. But most of us aren't crazy. No one I know would drink something that has a toe floating in it. :)
  • erinroro
    erinroro Posts: 20
    Options
    OMG! I should look at that picture before every meal...... what a way to kill your appetite!!!
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    For the record not all Canadians endorse the practice of toe drinking.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    For the record not all Canadians endorse the practice of toe drinking.

How YOU doin'?!

erinroro might have something there. Posting a picture of that on your fridge would probably lessen the time spent in front of it.
  • Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hah! I see what you are doing. I still won't fall for it. Canadians are not real. They don't really exist!

:noway: I'm real.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Maybe it was crumbled up and looked like BACON.