New here and while the ProAna thread is hilarious....

Options
2»

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I'm saddened that you read it all the way through, yet still don't realize how serious a topic it is.
    ^
    Wow...just wow. ProAna is not funny, nor is any thread that pops up relating to that disorder...including this one.
    ^ yes, thank you for making a very valid point.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I'm saddened that you read it all the way through, yet still don't realize how serious a topic it is.
    Ditto. These are my friends health, happiness, & their lives. Oh yeah... its kinda my life too. 3 year in remission from an ED. You should maybe just go to the fun and games topics if you want to be laughing. Why were you there reading anyway to begin with? Does it affect you somehow? Maybe if you ever go back there and read somemore, you might start to understand, and have some compassion.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    i think the op is referring to attempts to derail the thread, not the original focus.

at least i assume that was what the op found amusing.
  • Txglitter
    Txglitter Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ditto. These are my friends health, happiness, & their lives. Oh yeah... its kinda my life too. 3 year in remission from an ED. You should maybe just go to the fun and games topics if you want to be laughing. Why were you there reading anyway to begin with? Does it affect you somehow? Maybe if you ever go back there and read somemore, you might start to understand, and have some compassion./quote] Absolutely well said. May we all have a <3 for one another. The way a lot people treat people with ED is repulsive shame on you. Sadly it had the power to make people back slide.
  • Txglitter
    Options
    sorry my attempt to quote went bad :( my heart was in the right place though.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    sorry my attempt to quote went bad :( my heart was in the right place though.
    You did nice. Im not offended by the op, just want her to know, there are very nice people here, with all kinds of eating issues. All kinds.
  • Txglitter
    Options
    <3