Options

Replies

• OneWildAndPreciousLife
    Options
    Well done! You look great!
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    A beautiful smile even in the before picture but wow what a difference.
  • HelenTheZ
    HelenTheZ Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC! Congratulations. And thank you for your kind words of encouragement and inspiration.
  • xMysticx
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! You are such a huge inspiration to me. Thank you and keep smiling, you are beautiful :)
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely amazing. Keep up with the progress!!
  • caribear1984
    Options
    Great work, you look amazing! Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You are definitely inspiring. 15 months maintaining your commitment and determination is fantastic!!

Congrats! You've obviously got this!
  • georgesanchez7737
    georgesanchez7737 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    congrats, u are almost there!!! super star!
  • inanna_72
    Options
    So inspiring. Wonderful job and you look gorgeous!!!!!
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! You look so good!!!!!!
  • TinaReinholz
    Options
    Awesome!!! Great inspiration :-)
  • michelle0suzann
    michelle0suzann Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congratulations on all the weight you've lost! Have any tips to share?? :) I hope you're on the day shift now that you've gained some confidence.

Definitely on the day shift now! Ha! The biggest tip for me was to have an in person accountability partner. I cannot tell you how MUCH that helped me. There were days that I hated having that person - especially when they would point out that I hadn't exercised, I had gotten off track, etc. But, at the same time they were my saving grace and sounding board. That and all the MFP friends that I collected along the way that have cheered me on and given amazing encouragement when all I wanted to do was quit! Best of luck!
  • michelle0suzann
    michelle0suzann Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    15 months is a long time, how did you get through the psychological barriers like boredom and frustration?

Frustration was huge for me in this journey. Along with making a commitment to better my health, I also went through a messy divorce and was in graduate school full time. I was frustrated with everything: not having enough time to work out, get healthy food at the grocery store; upset that at 28 I was so ridiculously overweight and getting a divorce; depressed enough that on my days off it took an act of God to get me to go outside. But through all of that, the one thing that kept me going every time, was that I had to do this for me. Yes, I fell "off the wagon" on numerous occasions, had many times where I wanted to quit and give up. When that happened I would go back to the basics - watching what I ate, making healthier choices, getting outside and moving more. Heck, I'm just recovering from about a 2 month hiatus - thank goodness I was able to maintain during that time. I realize bumps in the road happen, more so to some than others, but this is a journey for my health - just have to try to keep moving forward!
  • mpscibilia
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! Keep it up . I hope I have as much willpower as you!
  • David___D
    David___D Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    wow..great commitment well done.

I bet you're feeling immensley proud.

Congratulations.
  • Steffani911
    Steffani911 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Keep up the hard work! You should be proud of your strength and success.
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well done!! That is fantastic! Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful - amazing! Keep up the great work.
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!

And BOOMER!!! :-)
  • margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Such a transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!