Does anyone else eat ALL of their excersing calories?

Options
124»

Replies

• WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Not always on the day they have been earned but across the week I eat them all. I'm here for a long time and want to finish healthier as well as lighter. Too much of a deficit wouldn't do that for me.
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    No, I don't. I don't eat any of them back actually. :-)
  • nickijo2003
    nickijo2003 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i worked out you can work out lifting days, is you put weight lifting in the cardio bit lifting is in there and works out calories:-)
  • scg72
    scg72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How did you do that tracket
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    CAVEATS: I am only 2.5 weeks into this, but have lost 39 lbs in only those 2.5 weeks.

Wow. Just...wow.

I eat my exercise calories back if I'm hungry. If not, then they're a bonus.
  • FloridaMichael
    Options
    I would reccomend getting a Polar heart rate montor watch to track calories burned in the gym. Its much more accurate than the machines are going to provide you with.As for eating your calories back, you definately should. If myfitnesspal has you eating 1700 calories a day, yet u burn 800 at the gym, you're gonna only end up netting about a 1000 calories a day and will be way undereating and not giving your body a chance to heal and burn fats from the gym. On an average gym session for an hour ill burn close to 800 calories of which i try to eat back 700 of them throughout the day. ( i subtract 100 as my body would have already burnt approx 100 calories in that hour if i wasnt working out, which is figured into mfp already)
  • babytwoblues
    Options
    I've tried and feel sick. My nutritionist strongly urges me to as well but I honestly can't even make it to the calories I am even supposed to eat daily, although I believe this is thanks to my gluten intolerance, ibs and other allergies.