Success oriented people

Let's hear from the ladies that are hard core goal setters and achievers! I feel that those who are most likely to meet any goals they set for themselves in any area of life are those who are result oriented people. What could be lacking that makes some set a goal in any area of life and never see it through?
1. What other characteristics do you have that have made you sucessful before in a certain area of life and how does this affect the results you are getting in setting health goals and reaching them?
2. What area of your life do you consider you are the most succesful at? Maybe career, maybe fitness, maybe relationships... and what motivates you to keep going further and reaching higher in that area of life?

Replies

• I reached my goal of losing 15 lbs and have kept it off. I think being a very determined and driven person helps me meet any goals I set and also prizes along the way helps me stay motivated to keep reaching higher. I feel I am most successful in career and it affected how I keep going in fitness also.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!