Looking to make some new friends :)

Options
Looking to make some new friends for support and commitment. Feel free to send me an invite. I log daily and I have about 40 pounds to go. Best wishes to everyone on their journey!! :)

Replies

• SInder2
    SInder2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me as a friend if you like. Some of the friends I have now have quit logging in so I'm starting to feel like I'm talking to myself half the time when I post something!
  • annamc18
    annamc18 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!

I'm just starting really & have about 70 pounds to lose...eek lol
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started back a week ago with goal to lose 53 pounds. I log in each day too and I KNOW that helpful Pals can make the difference. I'm recovering from hip surgery so exercise is just walking right now so I'll not be an activity pal but will support with diet. Best of luck to you and you can join me if you like.:flowerforyou:
  • septembergrrl
    septembergrrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm fairly new and trying to meet people, so I'll send you an invite. I've lost seven pounds so far, 73 more to go.

And I log daily -- it helps me stay on the "straight and narrow" to know I need to write everything down. I think that's the one aspect of Weight Watchers that really worked for me, back when I did that program...
  • Butterflymomto2
    Butterflymomto2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    add me
  • Tekeshia83
    Tekeshia83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me...I lost 12lbs since I started to become a healthier me...
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the success so far! Keep going!!
  • bs240z
    bs240z Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i lost 40 lbs here about 2 years ago. now i use mfp to maintain. feel free to add me if i can help encourage you.
  • QuickdrawT
    QuickdrawT Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can count me in on the want new friends thingy as well. Life has changed for me and I need that connection we all get from this app/site! M - I got ya!!
  • magbat1819
    magbat1819 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I just can't do this on my own. I have some wonderful friend that are helping me, but I could use more!
  • magbat1819
    magbat1819 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • FeelinChastastic
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • s_a_u_r_a_b_h
    s_a_u_r_a_b_h Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Please feel free to add me in..I have just joined here..need some motivation..lost 45 lbs in last 1 yr..needed to loose another 15 lbs which i am finding really tough now..
  • LifeOfTree
    LifeOfTree Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm new here and would like some extra accountability and some buddies that I can check in with.
    Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • Fischer2009
    Options
    Hi there
    I just joined and am looking for encouragement:)
  • celesteoglesby
    Options
    I would like to be a friend. CAn you add me?
  • aly_ba_ba
    Options
    I just added you! All of my old friends on here seem to have dwindled away!
    Anyone else, feel free to add me! I really need the motivation!
  • QuickdrawT
    QuickdrawT Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Anyone else out there, you can feel free to add me as well!
  • chrissyreneet
    chrissyreneet Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request... I want to lose about 20 lbs, give or take. I could use encouragement. Any feel free to add me.
  • BigRamsay01
    Options
    Welcome. :) I have recently returned to MFP with a renewed inspiration to lose weight. Got my own gym membership and have started logging EVERYTHING I eat. People feel free to add me as well!