Hi - In Need Of A Pal

Options
Hi,
I am new here and I would like to have a pal/support buddy that can encourage me/ and I can also encourage to help me stick to me weight loss goals. I started at 216, and now I've reached 197lbs but it seems like I'm stuck. I've been on MFP for about a week now and I didnt even explore the site to make any friends. So here I am doing that now. :ohwell:

Replies

• ishiqa36
    ishiqa36 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hello,

i am need of some pals as well. feel free to add me. i am on a mission to lose 60lbs.
  • alexdyla2000
    Options
    Hi I am new to this also and still exploring the site. I hope this app helps with my weight loss also. Wow that is a very good start. Nice to meet you, I am Diana.
  • TustyRusty
    Options
    Hi nice to meet you all too! Wait am I doing this right? lol. Its just really great to not be doing this alone. I really need the support because its so easy to get tired and frustrated.
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    hey Carolyn :

Yeah just click on the people you like and then request them as friends. Also if you have friend requests they will come to you like message and you just have to click to add them. Welcome to MFP.. Feel free to add me too,

Mark
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi Carolyn, feel free to add me for support. Although I am in UK I have a Trinidad flag on my desk at work.
  • jooles4eva
    Options
    It's awful when you get stuck to keep doing what u have done.
    Good luck
  • achantee
    achantee Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Request sent :-)
  • bonjovi27
    bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    hi :D
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I love the community on this site! I hate that I can not access the forums easily from my smartphone but am on the throughout the day at work... and love going thru the news feed on my phone!!!!
    its great here
    feel free to add me -
    good luck with your journey
  • _TimeForMe
    _TimeForMe Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Everyone needs support and motivation!!! Feel free to add me!
  • tifjax
    tifjax Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm at 215 now. Down 4 pounds since last week. Congrats on breaking out of the 200s. I can't wait to see the 190s.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you taking hold of things and trying to get healthy! Feel free to add me if you like and you should be able to find many supportive friends here to help. This place has noise like every other place, but it really has good people that want to help and support! Good luck
  • Andibenni
    Andibenni Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Started back on MFP last week and happy to give support and encouragement> I'll be on here for a while as I have around 100lbs to lose. Happy to be added as a friend.
  • TustyRusty
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the support! and good luck to everyone!-
  • Butterflymomto2
    Butterflymomto2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me as a friend! You can do it! One day at a time!
  • roxii1803
    roxii1803 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • AMartinezDR
    Options
    Hi Carolyn, I'm new too at MFP. This is my first week and feel great. First time I'm doing something serious to lose weight. I'd love to have pals for mutual support and motivation. WE CAN DO IT!