Go for what you really want out of life

Options
QUOTE OF THE DAY FROM SPARKPEOPLE:

"I don't believe in circumstances. The people who really make it in this world are the ones who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can't find them, they make them." --Unknown

Translation:
Is there something bad that has happened to your life? Is there a situation you wish you weren’t in? Change it. Look for the positives and realize that life presents many lessons to learn. Think about what you can do yourself to turn around some difficult circumstances. If you wish you had a better relationship with somebody significant in your life, work to get just that. If you know that you have unhealthy eating habits, and have just been brushing them aside because you are “too busy,” make an effort to bring about change. Go for what you really want out of life. Maintain a positive outlook. Magic can happen.

Replies

• Beebee78
    Options
    I couldn't agree more. The only person responsible for where you are at now and where you head is yourself. If I ever told anyone what has happened to me when I was younger they wouldn't believe me. I'm a survivor. Yes bad things happened to me and they could have ruined my life but I will NEVER let them.

Here's to survivors and fat losers :P xxx
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    I agree 100%. Everyday I tell myself, "If you don't like, change it." And if it is not within my power to change, I won't waste resources and energy complaining about it. Shake it off, and keep it moving! :-)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this!
  • oh10girl
    Options
    I love this!!!!